• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Just a bunch of plot bunnies (OPEN)

Hello!

I'm a semi-literate female with a passion for roleplaying. I roleplay a variety of things, though right now I am craving for some darker things.

Here is just a few of the things I do:

1.) I roleplay in third person

Ex: She crept through the door way, gun in hand and the safety off. She quickly checked her six and the the two halls beside her before advancing further.

2.) I respond from 1-5 paragraphs in my responses depending on how much time I have and my inspiration level.

3.) I have a moderate level of grammar skills. However the site sometimes messes me up/autocorrects my responses.

4.) I have a low attention span. If I don't find your response detailed enough I might not reply because it shows me you're not into the rp.

5.) I typically roleplay as a submissive female.

6.) I mainly do FxF or MxF roleplays.

What I wish for you to do:

1.) Roleplay in 1st or 3rd person. I honestly don't have a preference.

2.) Don't send one-liners. It's harder for me to send a response with one-liners since I don't have much to go off.

3.) Develop some plot yourself. It's hard for me to keep the roleplay going if you don't contribute.

4.) I understand you're not perfect and the site is not perfect, but try your best at having a decent amount of grammar for me to understand.

5.) Please be willing to be the dominate character here.

Here are a few ideas I have:

Vampire x Human*

Kidnapper x Kidnapped**

Demon x Human**

Teacher x Human

Assassin x Civilian

Enemy Military officer x Military Enlisted**

Here are some other prompts:

WWII in Modern Day Era

Cold War gone Hot

Radioactive Wasteland

Mafia takes over Government**

Alien Invasion

PM or comment on this thread if you want to do one of these responses!
assassin x civilian MxF?

Honestly, I'd love to do a WWII Modern day plot, with the Kidnapped & Vampire pairs in it. I do have a few more post to write before I am able to do messaging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back