• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Just a bunch of plot bunnies (OPEN)

Lady Silver

Lady Silver
Hello!

I'm a semi-literate female with a passion for roleplaying. I roleplay a variety of things, though right now I am craving for some darker things.

Here is just a few of the things I do:

1.) I roleplay in third person

Ex: She crept through the door way, gun in hand and the safety off. She quickly checked her six and the the two halls beside her before advancing further.

2.) I respond from 1-5 paragraphs in my responses depending on how much time I have and my inspiration level.

3.) I have a moderate level of grammar skills. However the site sometimes messes me up/autocorrects my responses.

4.) I have a low attention span. If I don't find your response detailed enough I might not reply because it shows me you're not into the rp.

5.) I typically roleplay as a submissive female.

6.) I mainly do FxF or MxF roleplays.

What I wish for you to do:

1.) Roleplay in 1st or 3rd person. I honestly don't have a preference.

2.) Don't send one-liners. It's harder for me to send a response with one-liners since I don't have much to go off.

3.) Develop some plot yourself. It's hard for me to keep the roleplay going if you don't contribute.

4.) I understand you're not perfect and the site is not perfect, but try your best at having a decent amount of grammar for me to understand.

5.) Please be willing to be the dominate character here.

Here are a few ideas I have:

Vampire x Human*

Kidnapper x Kidnapped**

Demon x Human**

Teacher x Human

Assassin x Civilian

Enemy Military officer x Military Enlisted**

Here are some other prompts:

WWII in Modern Day Era

Cold War gone Hot

Radioactive Wasteland

Mafia takes over Government**

Alien Invasion

PM or comment on this thread if you want to do one of these responses!

Current idea:

It was 1943. The war was in full swing now, and even with America in it, the war was just getting worse. They always said it would get bad before it got better, however this was not getting better.

Ariana McHelan was a 27 year old field nurse, heading out to Italy to patch up whoever was placed on her table. She was with the 75th Squadron. Patch up whoever and send them on their way. That's her job.

It was nasty, dirty, and terrifying. Here she was, trying to patch up a dying man while mortars were being fired. It was only a matter of time before the enemy would fire back. Shots were getting closer. We're those Kaurts trying to storm them. Her hands shook, but she bit her lip and forced herself to stop freaking out. Focus and continue working. The enemy wouldn't shoot a woman, or a doctor. We were few and far in between.

Then again being captured would not be pleasant either. She closed her eyes and breathed before continuing working. They would never get here. There are a lot of men in between her and the Kaurts.

Last edited:
Would you be willing to do canonxOC ? I'd love to work out a FxF prompt of assassin and civilian using Natasha. I'm happy to use her in a non Marvel related world.

Definitely pre, I'm happy to use her pre Avengers, even. However we want to work it out!
Hit me with a PM and I'll get back to you in the morning. Need sleep. XD

Hey there ?
I think we might have a similar idea of what good RP is. I haven’t done much in the past few years and I’m looking to get back into it. I can be very creative if I have someone to bounce ideas off of or someone who at least gives me a bit of plot to start.
I’m mostly into Fantasy/Mythology. Romance is nice. I’m willing to do multiple characters to make things more interesting.
I HATE one liners so I wouldn’t give them. If interested let me know ?

Hey there ?
I think we might have a similar idea of what good RP is. I haven’t done much in the past few years and I’m looking to get back into it. I can be very creative if I have someone to bounce ideas off of or someone who at least gives me a bit of plot to start.
I’m mostly into Fantasy/Mythology. Romance is nice. I’m willing to do multiple characters to make things more interesting.
I HATE one liners so I wouldn’t give them. If interested let me know ?
That would be great! Do you have any plots to speak further on the mythology or romance?

That would be great! Do you have any plots to speak further on the mythology or romance?

I tried a Persephone Hades plot with someone that didn’t go anywhere. The idea still ignites me though. Especially if it were modernized somehow.

I also recently tried to write a story about a small ‘pilgrim’ town. The daughter of the town priest ends up discovering a spirit or incubus that takes an interest in her. Plot would involve her hiding the discovery from her father and help the village survive the winter.

Those are examples of what I typically get creative about. Do you have any plots in mind?

I tried a Persephone Hades plot with someone that didn’t go anywhere. The idea still ignites me though. Especially if it were modernized somehow.

I also recently tried to write a story about a small ‘pilgrim’ town. The daughter of the town priest ends up discovering a spirit or incubus that takes an interest in her. Plot would involve her hiding the discovery from her father and help the village survive the winter.

I love both of these ideas!

The drama moves the story to the modern day where the trouble making Monkey King (Lee Seung Gi) is exiled to the human world because of his corruption. He seeks to restore his status by devouring a special woman (Oh Yeon Seo) who can see spirits. But a curse gets in the way, and the two end up working together to battle evil spirits as they face death and fall in love. (from Hwayugi (A Korean Odyssey) Korean Drama Review)
The Monkey King uses the human to help him break out of his imprisonment, making a promise that whenever she needed him to protect her all she had to do was call his name. However, once he was out, he made the human child forget his name. Twenty-five years later, the human runs into the Monkey King again and tries to make him restore her memory about his name. He refuses until another demon steps into the way and produces a bracelet to the human which will cause the Monkey Demon to fall in love with the human and will ultimately do everything she wants - including protecting her from the other evil spirits that are after her to become stronger.

However if you don't want to do this, we can do something completely different too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back