• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jurassic Island

Setting Sun

As beautiful as the eye can see

Jurassic Island

• Although John Hammond is known to take credit for sponsoring the first Jurassic Park attraction, he was not the first one to bring dinosaurs back to life. As scientists are known to do, he merely piggybacked on Astrid Moon, a woman, who was smart enough and clever enough and had the money to create the first Jurassic Park which she called Jurassic Island, located miles from Puerto Rico, on the island Isla Monar. It's a beautiful place, and she had more dinosaurs than Jurassic Park ever had. But when she dies, a small group of people are hired to go to the island and discover its functionality. The problem? It's been months since anyone was last on the island, and what they don't know, is that the dinosaurs have all escaped their enclosures, leading to an island full of unconfined dinosaurs. Getting to the island is one thing, but getting off of it...? That's an entirely different thing.

Last edited:
This seems...immensely interesting. Dinosaurs, survival at risk, a reason to have jurassic park music running in the background? Sure. I'm relatively new to the site itself, but if you'd allow me, I'd love to look into joining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back