• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Jumping Through Portals

Chell cocked her head at the robot... Or was it an andriod? It certainly wasn't human... At least she didn't think it was... Shrugging it off, she listened to the man's words and smiled at him when he finally noticed her. She bobbed her head along to his words before she glanced both ways, and squeezed her thin body through the debris and over a small box. As she hopped over it, her feet barely landed on the boards when her body plunged through the floor, with a startled squeak, she barely caught herself, reaching one arm out to the robot in a call for help before she slipped. She landed heavily, both on a mixture of her back, butt and legs. Her entire body, waist up, ached and she had scrapes all the way her arms, back and hands, holding one stinging wrist in her hand as she examined the wounds with tenderness as she ran one finger around the wound and flinched heavily.

Lex startled as a book was shoved into his mouth, ducking his head but still receiving his blows. "...Ow" He mumbled, his voice muffled by the book shoved into his mouth. Biting down onto it, he waited, a mixture of impatient and wanting to please, keeping the book between his teeth, he pointed at it and managed to squeeze out, "Cam... Ri remave... The dook" Lex had a lot of trouble squeezing out the words but when he finally did, he looked back at the shorter man, similar to a dog that wanted to please it's master.

P-Body startled as he smacked her ass, flushing a little, she caught up rather quickly, her long legs working in her advantage, "I think I... Already have" She responded back, seriously, though a small smile crossed her features and her eye was lit up in a bit of excitement as she quickened her pace.

Wheatley's eye's widened as she plunged through the floor. " OH no oh no oh no Hey are you dead ? Please don't be dead. Okay listen if your alive just find your way out of there and im sure we'll meet up again." He raced off down his rail continuing on without knowing which way to go.

Pinky coughed at Lex and yanked the book from his mouth. " You better not have drooled on my book or ill dismantle you and make you into a urinal." Pinky threatened as he examined his book for damage. "As your master i command you to be less stupid all the time."

Atlas watched as his lady was passing him by, she was taller and had much longer legs then him so he had to do whatever he had to do to win. Atlas grabbed P-body's wait and pulled her frame off as he passed by. "Sorry sweetheart but im gonna win this time." He chuckled as he ran off.

Chell shot a glare at the andriod before looking around, she wandered down the fairly straight walkway, watching for other ways to go but it seemed to be pointing one direction. She wandered for quite a good time when the walkway suddenly ended, looking both ways, she decided to jump and hopped down into the remains of a crumbling floor. That's when she saw it. Chell recognized it, instantly, the portal device, rushing forward, she approached it before she reached her hand out and grasped it, examining it's condition before she slipped it over one of her hands, the familiar feel bring back both good and bad memories. Letting out a sigh of content, she looked around before shooting the first portal at the wall and the second on the edge of a wall she could see above her. When it hit, the first portal opened, revealing the details the other portal saw; hopping through it, she looked around the breaking apart room with interest, noting the railing on the ceiling, she couldn't help but wonder if the andriod from before would be coming.

Lex shot the man a grin, "No wonder you're so cool, Pinky! I just love you so much" He grabbed the smaller man and pulled him into his chest, connecting their lips for a moment before he spun around, keeping the pink haired man against him, this time attempting not to break the other in half with his bear hug. "This is so exciting! Everything is great" He announced, stopping the kiss the man again, this time he broke it off slower but when he did, he tightened his grip on the other's body, not hard, but enough to be squeezing him well.

P-Body let out a squeak as her frame was pulled off, "Oh you jerk!" She shouted after him, though she was grinning as she fumbled with her frame to reattach it before sprinting after him but he had gotten too far away and the orange haired gave up, slowing to a walk with a pouty face as she sulked at Atlas' cheating ways.

Rushing through the ruined rooms on his rails Wheatley had forgotten completely about Chell and had believed he was looking for the portal gun himself. "WHERE IS THE BLASTED THING! i MEAN COME ON MAN A GUN THAT SHOOTS PORTALS IS PRETTY IMPORTANT SO WHY DID THEY MISS-PLACED IT!" he continued to zoom through the rooms until he came upan a room and saw the familiar orange pants chell wore. " Oh Your alive!!! I meen thats good you found the portal gun like i masterfully instructed to you I was 100% confident of your abilities." He zoomed around the room

Pinky's face flushed as Lex kissed him. His lips were so delightfully warm and comforting Pinky just want to continue it but wasn't about to let Lex know about his enjoyment. "What do you think your doing! Whos said you could kiss me you Bolt Brain!" Pinky proceeded to beat him with his book again and yanking on his hair. "Im the creator your the created now act like it. "

Atlas eventually walked back and scratched the back of his head nervously smiling as he came back to P-body. "Hahahaha Im sorry about that Hun your just smaller then me I had to find a way to win or you'd never let me live it down." Atlas grabbed Her hips and slowly rubbed them as he pressed his forehead against hers letting her do the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back