• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Jumping Through Portals

AWarriorcat

Apocalyptic Mad Hatter of Zombie Wonderland
Portal_2_Party.jpg

Aperture Laboratories is a scientific research corporation, well known for it's inventions such as... Sentry Turret, Long Fall Boots, Repulsion Gel, Propulsion Gel, and... One of there best inventions... The Handheld Portal Device. The lab started to go bankrupt... But until the end... Aperture had been making another invention... One that was worked on until the end... We pick up with Chell... After dealing with Glados... The most powerful invention that Aperture ever created... The first andriod. Though others were created, she was the most powerful, able to move the entire laboratory as she pleases.

What happens when she meets Wheatley, an awkward andriod with a dislike of humans? When she meets her old friend, Glados again?

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a slight creak as the building settled, most of the area was covered with vines growing on some walls and rubble; a young woman is sitting on a dirty bed, the room was completely sealed with a railing system on the roof. The woman wasn't aware of what was laid in store for her... Or how an old enemy would confront her... The one that she had thought she vanquished... Though vines and rubble covered her, she was still there... A woman laid, in her back was a very thick wire that went up into the ceiling, many wires surrounded her, mostly tangling her body up, her short, white hair was dirty and though one neon yellow eye was open, it was dull and lifeless. Her other eye was halfway closed, she was staring off into the distant, unmoving and lifeless.

Down, further under ground, a deep voice could be heard, echoing loudly through the hallways, "I could beat anything this world has to offer! I am the smartiest, one of the most smartest in the world, mind you, and I am the strongest, not to mention the most handsome!" The source of the voice was none other then a large brunette man, "They should call me Lex the Smartest! Or Lex the Strong! Or even, Lex the Handsomest!" The man bragged, loudly, flexing his muscles with a large grin. Across from him, was a pink haired man, silently reading a book across from him, muttering a few 'mmm hmms' and 'uh-huhs' while the man was speaking, not truly paying attention to him.

Much further under ground was a young woman with orange hair, an eyepatch and bright, white skin. Peeking around a corner, she spoke, "Another one" Her voice was directed to a slightly heavier and shorter man behind her; together, they entered a very run down room, a flickering sign read; 'Test 351' And the woman grinned at the other, "... Told ya, we were going... right way" She said, softly, "Always wrong, Atlas" The woman teased, glancing around, most of the course was covered in debris; some of the wall was crumbled away and the only light was a flickering square above them.

The young man flew around on his railing as he looked around frantically "oh no oh no oh no.....dead dead dead expired dead brain dead dead dead.......this isn't good why didn't management tell me i was in charge of there life support?" He rushed through crate over crate of dead test subjects and and came upon a single room with a flickering light." life signs........ALIVE oh thank goodness i can mop this up" wheatley rushed down the rail and hangs above the door and begins knocking "ummm. hellooo.....helllooo....hmmmmm maybe spanish, hola"

The pink haired man looked up from his book, irritated by the mans obvious mistakes and spoke out " you imbecile smartiest isn't a word the correct term is smartliest" He then smacked his book against the back of his head" Now make yourself useful and figure out where we are going."

The chunky atlas scratched under his cheek trying to smooth over yet another mistake he missed "ummmm well i knew we'd find it if we whent this way it was uhhh all apart of my plan" he placed a arm around her and marked a small little tablet in-front of her signifying how many tests they have done, the tally marking 35o right now." soon sweet pea we'll have one more down."

The woman rose from her bed and completed the exercises that the voice told her. Chell had been staring at the picture, as instructed by the voice, when she heard a loud knocking and a British voice, taking a step forward, she nearly fell. Glancing down at her feet, she was surprised to see long white boots on her feet, staring at them in surprise, her attention shifted back to the doorway as the knocking grew louder. Walking, rather slowly, to the door, she opened and startled slightly, seeing a man hanging from a railing.

With a loud 'Ow!', the man rubbed his head, "You were the one that followed me, I haven't been down here before... It looks like..." Ignoring the other man's groan, he finished, dramatically, "LEX ADVENTURE TIME!" He cheered, talking loudly before pointing towards the door, "Let's go!" He started, not letting the man talk, he marched out the doorway, they were in a part of the offices he had never seen, much lower then where he and the pink haired man normally roamed. "Alright, Pinky... My adventure sense is tingling" Lex warned, glancing down the splitting hallway.

The woman rolled her eyes at him, "... Sure" She said sarcastically, rolling her eye at him before glancing around the test, "... Button... Hard Light... Laser... Cube... Laser Cube... Two Turrets... Glass... Water..." She mumbled, glancing at each as she said that, though the turrets were very rusty and dirty, their light was still focused ahead, the beam signalling their vision. "Lose Turrets... First?" P-Body suggested, watching them and feeling a little bad, the first time they'll get a chance to do their job and be either turned off or killed by their fellow robots.

Wheatley backs up abit startled. "oh your.....your actually alive, uhhhhh i mean uhhh good yeah of course your alive i mean why wouldn't you be it's not like i forgot to give the test subjects proper life support before going offline" he starts whistling before switching his attention back onto you. "so how ya doing you look good."

"Will you shut your trap!!! " He pushes lex over and stomps on him lightly in irritation "your adventure senses are never right so give it a rest."

Atlas notice she was becoming troubled and stressed so he decided to take her hand and bonk there heads together causing some sparks to fly off. "sweet pea we've gone this far lets not second guess ourselves now. i made a promise to get you to every test and ill keep that promise."

Chell gave him a grin, though her mouth opened and closed, no noise left, no noise left her lips as she continued to 'speak', using her arms to express what she was saying, though it was too confusing to understand. Going back into the room, mainly to let the robotic man in, she made another attempt to talk to him.

Lex let out a loud noise of surprise as he was pushed over, "Ow! Stop it, Pinky!" He groaned, trying to protect his head and face, getting to his feet, he glanced both ways. "... ADVENTURE SENSE!" He cheered, charging down the left pathway, not giving the other man a chance to stop him. Once he got deep enough into the hallway, he slowed his pace to actually examine the area. Unlike the other areas, it was more run down, crumbling and creaking.

P-Body grinned, butting back against his head, "Let's go!" She agreed before glancing around, noticing a wall, she gestured towards it, "... Wall" She used her portal gun to shoot one portal and the other on the bottom floor, hopping through it, she nearly got hit by the turrets because she stepped to far out. Barely hopping back in time, the bullets shooting where she just was.

"oh you want me to come in... uh okay ill come in." he looked around at the dirty room, his face expressing disgust. "Soooooooo hey listen i don't want to alarm you, not saying you should feel alarmed but......you might have a smallllllll case of.......serious brain damage."

Pinky rushed in with lex and examined with him and suddenly his mouth was force for some reason to speak "Fact this room is 15x32x45 and can only hold 140 lbs." his eyes closed slightly and he whent back to his reading.

Worried she'd be hurt Atlas rushed through the portal and tackled one turret into the other and punched them off the edge. he then started huffing angrily. "No one hurts my sweet pea you dirty savages!"

Chell tilted her head at him, her mouth again moving but no words left; at the end, she pointed at her boots with a happy smile. She kept talking, making different gestures, expressions and movements; when she was done, she beamed at him, awaiting his response. The woman stretched a little before examining the room herself, it was dirty and unclean but she had been asleep for a long time.

Lex tilted his head, "Don't we both weight, like, a two hundred?" He questioned, before examining the flooring; taking a big jump, when he hit the floor, the entire room crumbled and groaned. "Woah..." He mumbled, examining the already run down room. "LEX AD-" The room groaned and creaked loudly, causing the andriod the mutter, "Lex adventure..." Lex said softly before heading out of the room, as he stepped on one part, his foot went through the flooring and Lex did an awkward split, "Woah! Ack! Ow! Help me, Pinky!" He said, rather panicky as he flailed around trying to grab something.

P-Body stared at him before giggling, her giggling then turned to laughter as she bent over, laughing so hard; after a few minutes, her laughing was in hysterics as she used the wall for support. After a couple more minutes, her laughing died to giggles once again, "Dirty Savages" She repeated, her giggling increasing as she said that.

"Hmm well to make sure you can understand me say something easy, Say APPPLE." He moved to the center of the room so he dangled above the bed.

Pinky flicked the hair from his face and scoffed. " i told you the floor wouldn't hold your weight you numskull. NOW FIND AWAY FOR ME TO GET OVER THERE!!!!" Pinky was always irritated with adventure for how incompetent he was, how were they to survive without Pinkies genius.

Atlas lifted P-body up and carried her forward. "Okay Okay enough outta you lets keep going dear." they made it to the laser trap and looked around for a way to get through. He could see a laser bending cube across the room but no way for himself to reach it. "hey hun just remember i love ya." with those last words he pressed his hands against her butt and tossed her across the room towards the cube.

Following him and sticking her head under him with a happy smile, Chell nodded before leaning back and hopping happily, her mouth saying apple but no noise leaving. She continued to hop up and down, moving around the bed as she did. Still hopping up and down, she beamed at him, waiting for his response, she really enjoyed his accent and liked hearing him speak.

Lex stuck his rather black, metallic tongue out at him and used his arms to try and lift his leg out of the hall, with a creak, his arms went through the floor and he smacked his chin, very loudly, on the part of the floor, "Ow! For fuck's sake!" Lex hissed, as he glanced around the room, "Yo, smart ass, use that chair to pull me up" He instructed one arm open for the chair.

P-Body landed, gracefully on her feet, feeling embarrassed at his possibly accidental touch on her butt, "Thanks for warning" She mumbled, lifting the cube up, "How?" She questioned, glancing at the now big space between them, and she didn't see any places to place a portal. The robot examined the area, checking the entire reachable areas for a place but she saw none.

He watched her hop up and down in confusion. "okayyyy okay good you see that there what your doing now is jumping, say apple APPPPPPPLE." he turned to check how much time he had left to keep testing her, and tried to rush her alittle.

"Okay ill give you the chair you imbecile." He grabbed the hair and walked to the edge of the sturdy floor. " ILL GIVE IT TOO YOU RIGHT UPSIDE YOUR HEAD!!!" He lifted the chair and smacked him through the floor.

He sighed and nodded his head. "sweet pea bring the cube over here so I can get through." He motioned for her to come back to him with pervy groping motions.

The brunette tilted her head before she jumping up and down again, happily, her mouth open saying the invisible word; she started to examine him a little closer. Chell touched his cheek, it felt like skin, touching own, she went back and forth for a second before deeming him at least part human; she bounced up and down on the soles of her feet, happy to see another being besides Glados.

With a large thud and a cloud of dust, the man fell onto the floor below, "Ow! Pinky! You asshole!" He barked up cheerfully, rather happy for someone that had just been smacked through a floor by his 'friend'. "Hey, come down here! It's pretty cool!" He called, still standing below the hole he had made with his body. Lex examined the room carefully, there was a bunch of science projects as well as a banner that read 'Bring Your Daughter to Work Day - Science Fair'. "Woah! Fucking Rad" The andriod said, rather excitedly.

Rolling her eyes, P-Body made a jump, barely tossing the cube into his hands before falling into the water; after a few seconds, her body flopped back at the start, rubbing dust off her shoulder. "Dirty inside" She said, pointing at the ceiling where a port was closing. "Feel dirty, don't die" She warned before she headed back over to him happily.

"okay i guess the jumping is close enough lets just continue." He blushed slightly from her caressing hand and he opened the hole in the ceiling and zipped out of it. Alright lets get this metal trash can moving, not meaning ur garbage, or that your a tossed away piece of toast just stating the box is a Heep of junk."

Hearing his friends voice still alive indicated it was safe and he slipped down the hall with him, landing on Lex and forcing the man to fall, using the man as a cushion "Thanks for cushioning me" He said sarcastically before glancing around. "hmm your right. seems like humans worshiped the young females for the intellect." clearly Pinky once again knew all the answers.

Atlas walked over and kissed her dusty cheek. " Thanks for that i couldn't have gotten over that gap." He then took the cube over to the laser and used it to bed the laser at the sensor across the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chell nodded her head, with agreement, happily making her breathy noise in agreement, with a surprise, she hopped onto the bed to watch him disappear into the ceiling, rolling her eyes at his comment, she tried to peek into there, just as the hole shut. Letting out a sad noise, she let out a small squeak as the room started moving and crashing into things, holding onto the bedpost, frantically, she shot glares up at the hole that the British robot had gone up into.

Lex let out a large 'Ooffmmph!' as he was forced onto his stomach from the other man falling onto him, "Ow! Pinky! You jerk" He groaned, rubbing his back awkwardly before tilting his head, "Aren't daughters the young versions of humans?" He questioned, tilting his head in confusion, scratching his cheek. "Wouldn't they be dumber?" Lex asked, confused.

P-Body felt her cheeks warmed and wondered if her heat cores were malfunctioning, shrugging it off, she followed him, rather awkwardly. When the laser hit the sensor, it caused a cube to fall out from a port a few feet away, "Put portal... There... And... There" She pointed at the light beam then at the the wall, "Then I put portal there... And there... And we use light beam to make cube hit button on ceiling" P-Body suggested, happily, feeling like she had made a good suggestion there.

Wheatley yelled down at the girl. "Hey watch your head in there i'm gonna have to do some tactical maneuvers." He then smashed the box through a wall and continued going forward on his path to the closest testing chamber. "Hey we are almost there!!!"

"i do believe the species is born smart but progressively stupefies itself through constant fart jokes and mindless television" He says before walking over to a overgrown potato growing from the roof to the ground. "This chell Girl seems to have made a very large breed of potato."

Atlas agreed with her and shot his portals where instructed and waited for her to ready her side. as she placed down her portals i placed the block on the hardlight and watched as it presses the button on the roof opening the door. "See dear we are to smart for these tests. we'll be done with all of them in know time."

Chell held onto the bed frame tightly, glaring at the closed port that the andriod had gone into as part of the wall of the room broke away, reveling the broken down laboratory, in slight fear, she realized the man was going to kill her with his 'tactical maneuvering'. As he said, sounding very surprised, that they were almost there, she let out a breath of relief. As the room swung and turned, it reveled a dead end but the room didn't lose any speed, with widened eyes, she stared wall. This damn andriod is going to kill her!

Lex scratched his hand, in confusion, before shrugging, "You're always right, Pinky" He agreed, before examining it as well, facing his palm towards it, a small drill came out and went into the potato, his skin closed over the port that the drill came from and he fingered some of the potato into his hand and shoved it into his mouth, instantly he spat it out with a disgusted face. "Ugh! That's fucking nasty! Ew! That tasted horrible!" He complained, as he continued to spit the potato out, oil coming out too, it was the stimulated version of water in the andriods, instead of tears, Oil, instead of spit, oil. Lex shuddered, glaring at the project board, "Damn, that Shell girl needs to make a better tasting potato" He grumbled.

P-Body rolled her eye, but grinned at him, "Of course" She agreed, heading towards the door with a slight bounce to her step, she glanced down the hallway that branched off in two directions, "What way?" The robot questioned, peeking down the right hallway, then the left, the right hallway went down a ways before turning left while the left one immediately turned right, she could see that it turned right again, branching off a bit and she cocked her head, in confusion.

As we approached the wall it began to pull open as it turned out to be a giant door. "Hey! how you holding up in there? Your not dead are you? oh no I hope your not dead that would be bad. Okay Okay next test room we pass I'll check up on you." He whent quiet again and carried the crate to test room 151.

Pinky's Eyebrow frowed in irritantance "It's Pronounced CH Ell You degenerate, also you don't eat those potatoes like that. First you have to sing to it until it falls asleep then kill it and eat its heart under a full moon.

Atlas scratched his chin trying to decide."hmmmmm well guess i'll go left and you can go right." He gave her butt a slap and ran down the left hallway.

Chell rolled her eyes at his comments, cursing him, they crashed into another wall and more of the room fell away, making her even more scared. Suddenly they stopped and she noticed that below the room was a floor and overgrown room, nervous, she waited for Wheatley to give her instructions before she moved; she kept her position under the port on the bed, her hands clenching the frame tightly.

Lex scratched his stubble, imagining that, "That's too complicated, plus I don't know when the next full moon is" He shrugged, "Let's continue on!" He pointed a random direction, "My adventure sense says its... That way!" The andriod took off down a random hallway, turning sharply, he crashed straight into a wall, the wall groaned before falling backwards, taking the man with it. Falling into a cloud of dust and dirt, he coughed heavily as he shook off pieces of the wall. "Ow... That hurt" He mumbled, rubbing his head in pain.

P-Body startled as he slapped her butt, she watched him leave before rubbing her butt awkwardly, her cheeks feeling warm again, she must get that checked out, damn heat sensors. She walked down the hallway, exploring every little thing, as she opened a door, something leaped out at her and she let a small squeak that echoed through the halls as she realized it was just a bird.

Wheatley popped through the port again covered in dust and rubble, his expression showed disregard of what transpired. But as he burst out he didnt expect her to be laying on the bed and he lands ontop of her pinning her body to the bed, his hands landing on her slender and smooth hips "Ohhhh hey there lady.....well that was unexpected,okay good news we made it to the test chamber........baaaaaaaaad news is theres no door. looks like your gonna have to jump down through that hole over there. But i have all faith you'll survive. But listen hey umm by the slight chance your not killed on impact its been good knowing you." He shook his head with a smile and shooed her to the hole.

Pinky sighed in annoyance, was he really the only one with common sense in this facility? was he gonna be cursed with this imbecile forever? "Don't just run into walls you moron!!!!!! DO you have any common sense in that head of yours?" Pinky then crawled through the hole to help his friend out of his stumble.

Suddenly Atlas came around the corner, wielding two white turrets in his arms and starts shooting at everything that isn't P-body in the room. Him screaming at the top of his lungs. " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE MOTHERF*CKERS DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET AWAY FROM MY SWEET P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!."

Chell blinked at him, her mouth twitching at his words, though she remained with a straight face, her cheeks grew redder, she shook her head at him before scooting out from under him, one hand rubbing her hips, which felt warmer. She glanced down the hole before shrugging and waving goodbye at him, she leaped up into the air, twisting so she was almost diving down the hall, as she just about fell out of sight, she stuck her tongue out at him, twisting her body, she spun herself around before flipping, just in time, as she hit the floor.

Lex shot him a grin, "Man, you sound like my creator, man he was always telling me that after I accidentally broke some wires!" He shrugged, his smile fading as he started to shake his head, causing white dust and pieces of the wall to come off in a cloud from his hair. There was a big smudge of dust on his nose and mouth as he shot another grin at Pinky, "Don't worry about it, didn't see it, but I found a new way!" He pointed out, proudly.

P-Body startled at his yelling, staring at him in surprise, pinning herself as close to the wall as possible to avoid the bullets flying about the room, finally getting frustrated, she did something she never does. She yelled, as loudly as she could over the bullets and the turret's words, "ATLAS, WILL YOU STOP, RIGHT NOW?!" She screeched, maxing out her volume cords.

Wheatley watches her jump into the hole but she goes out of view. "Well that whent better then expected. should go forward and try and find the portal device for her, she'll need that to get outta this place." He zoomed down his railing into the maintenance port between tests for a quick shortcut.

Pinky grinned as he though of a cruel prank to pull. "well you should feel that way I was you creator!!!!!!!!!!!!" DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pinky made large arm waving gestures to add to the announcement. "Thats why I've been following you this whole time.You were just to dumb to realize." He pushed the hair from his face and pushed up his glasses with a smirk.

In fear the turrets shut up as does Atlas with his eye wide open. "Uhhhhhhh hey sweat pea. I uhhhh heard you scream and got worried." he dropped the turrets on the ground making them immediately shut down.

The dust that stirred up at her feet caused her to shield her eyes, when it died down, she opened her blue eye and then her gray one. Dusting her white undershirt off, she brushed her hair out of her face and glanced around then at her feet. She followed the basic trail, hopping over debris and avoiding the trash, rather daintily. After a bit of walking, she reached a room with dirty white tiles and shuddered, reminded her of the testing rooms with her.

Lex's eyebrows furrowed up as he thought about what Pinky said, silently his mouth repeated what he said slowly as his gears worked over time to understand. Hoping to his feet, he grinned, dumbly at the man, "I thought I recognized those glasses!" He said, cheerfully, grabbing the man by the waist and lifting him up in a bear hug, crushing him against his chest.

P-Body put her metal hands onto her hips, glaring at him with one narrowed eye, "You run in here... With poor, helpless turrets?" She questioned, icely before rolling her eye, "You are too... Protective" She leaned forward and flicked the shorter man's forehead, "Over reacting" She stated before turning and examining the damage.

Wheatley traveled through the several broken down test chambers looking for the blasted gun. "Where is it where is it where is it. Okay if i was a matter displacement portal device where would i be......... The staff room getting a donut of course!!!!!" But before he could make his venture there he was stopped by debris that was in the way of the staff room. " Oh i cant believe this. " He looked away in disappointment.

"Hey get your arms to yourself your choking me here!" Pinky yelled at the lame brain of lex. AS he regained his composure he began cleaning his glasses as he spoke to lex in a snobby tone. "Yes Tiss I Your creator brought back in mechanical form to forever be the most factual man in the world." He finished cleaning his glasses and continued walking on.

Atlas closed his eye and smiled at P-Body as he scratched the back of his head. " Sorry babe but one of us has to make sure your safe and i don't trust you to do that job alone." His blue skin darkened over his cheek. He enjoyed the heating sensation in his core she made him have.

Chell glanced around the room before examining the numbers that were on the wall, she followed the arrow, jumping over and crawling under rubble that tried to stop her. Crawling under another piece of rubble, her foot slapped against a pole as she stood up. The area rumbled as the rubble fell through the floor and she had to start running, vaulting her body over a piece of rubble as it crumpled behind her. Sliding under two mores and vaulting over another, she barely dived into a room as a piece of rock fell over the doorway. Rubbing some dirt off her white shirt, she noted the blue robot from before and waved, happily at him.

Lex wrapped his arms around the man again and lifted him upwards, off the ground, "I never thought I'd meet you! It's been so long! Did you make Space too?" He questioned, bear hugging the man by tightening his grip so he was squashing the other's body against his chest. He started to ramble, not letting the other man down, "I mean, you probably made me because you liked making Space to well! Oh! I get it! You made us to practice for yourself! Why did you decide to be one of us? I mean, I heard it's great being human. Well, I didn't hear it, I just assumed, but... Well, doesn't matter!" He said, cheerfully, tightening his already deathly tight grip.

P-Body sighed, straightening her ponytail before approached him while his eye was closed, patting him lightly on the head, "Atlas is.. fine" She said, hugging him, "Over-reacted... Trying to help... Didn't know better..." She said, putting her chin on his head with her eye closed before she stood back with pinker cheeks. "Continue... though" She mumbled.

Wheatley zoomed back and forth talking to himself. "Oh what to do oh what to do! maybe I'll just go back and the test subjects I'm sure there fine now......wait........Do humans get reassembled?" He questioned to himself as he turned around and backed up in shock to see the Small lady standing on the other side of the debris. " OH! Your back....I actually didn't expect you to get this far but this is great. Now we just need you to get over on this side and we can continue down to the mainframe."

Pinky practically folded in half coughing out for air as Lex crushed his ribs, His metal skeleton was the only thing holding him in one piece. "L....e....x.......let......m-m-me go!!!!" Pinky mustered his strength and jammed his book into Lex mouth making him let go of his crushed body. Once He managed to get on his feet he smacked Lex afew times with a scowl on his face. " What you trying to do break me in half!!!! watch what your doing you lug brain." He began cleaning his glasses again and fixed his hair. "You haven't earned the right to ask your creator questions yet."

Atlas chuckled abit from his girls affection, He knew she was a big softy underneath all her toughness. "Okay babe lets continue down your side and then my side." He Patted her butt and ran ahead racing her for a little fun. "Catch me if you can sweet cheek."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back