• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

July Art Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ginge gave the post where I was yelling at my brain a "! More" like...

should I yell at my brain more?

When is this competition closed or whatever..? ((Sorry if It was mentioned in the post I didn't see it..))

GoldenWolf said:
When is this competition closed or whatever..? ((Sorry if It was mentioned in the post I didn't see it..))
Like Elle said, the end of the month, so July 31st. :)

Alexandra said:
Weh. The theme is giving me lots of ideas.
You may want to stick the one entry per user rule in the first post ~
Haha, yeah, I'm working on editing some stuff now. Wizard and I realized that we should have used the Gallery feature for submissions, so we're changing that now before there's more than two entries.

welian said:
Haha, yeah, I'm working on editing some stuff now. Wizard and I realized that we should have used the Gallery feature for submissions, so we're changing that now before there's more than two entries.
Awesome. I should really get familiar with the gallery function; need to finally put some pictures up....

The submission method has changed!

Instead of copying the Prose competition, where everyone posted their entries into a second thread, the Art Competition will be utilized the fairly new Gallery feature! From here on out, please submit your artwork to this special gallery section. Users who want to privately submit their work will continue to send me messages.

So far we have two submissions, on public one in the gallery and one submitted privately to me. : )

I'm just having a hard time getting mine to a point that it can upload.

It might be my laptop though, I'm using the one that doesn't like to cooperate.

I'm still thinking of ideas for mine xD

I might start some hard sketches tomorrow, I think I've got a basic concept in my head now

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I think the site just doesn't want Pngs to happen.

[/QUOTE]
I upload .pngs all the time. Almost all my files are .pngs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back