• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

July Art Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 more hours til the deadline?

If so, it is the 31st here so this is funny.

If noooooot, I'm sorry I have been asleep aaaaaaaaall day.

Well, I'm doing this based off of my timezone, and it's 9pm on the 31st here.

lol, it's fine. I'm not being particularly exact either. I just know that locking this thread will be the last thing I do before I go to bed, and then I will start reviewing all the submissions tomorrow.

Suspense_zpsfecca7b4.gif

Well, just until the thread closes. I still need a week or two to get the judges together to go over everything. Unless the judges are REALLY fast and the newsletter comes out a few days late, you won't see the results published until September.

Hahah aw man. I guess the rest of us better find something to distract us while the days go by!

Good luck getting the judges together and everything!

TripTripleTimes said:
Hahah aw man. I guess the rest of us better find something to distract us while the days go by!
Good luck getting the judges together and everything!
Well, if you're looking for something to do, Mordecai has gone and posted the next official competition, which is for poetry!

And on that note, since the next month's competition is out and the newsletter has been posted, I am going to lock this thread and declare entries closed. : )

Thank you so much, everyone, for participating - and I hope to see you all (and even more people!) in the next art competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back