• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NotSoLovelySage

Is there LOVE in your heart?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I need someone to roleplay as Sukuna/Yuji and be okay with a Sukuna x OC roleplay. (I need this Sukuna to be fairly close to the original Sukuna but I won't be too picky if it's a little off)

What I'm looking for is someone willing to do this RP with me and keep the knowledge about everything based on the anime, including characters because I haven't finished the manga yet. If you need the detailed plot it's below here <3

Plot:

As far as my original character her name is Saiya, she has short white hair and grey eyes and is a very sweet girl. She has some secrets that I want to keep secret to expose through the roleplay. My plan is to basically have her make a binding vow with Sukuna that causes her to agree to separating him from Yuji and he'll help her find her brother (who I'll reveal in the roleplay when the time comes aswell) but in return she has to stay by Sukuna's side for the rest of her life and do as he tells her. Eventually of course this evolves into feelings because even though she's forcefully bound to Sukuna he still takes care of her needs and occasionally her wants

Users who are viewing this thread

Back