• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jujutsu Kaisen Romantic Rp Doubling, Long term (Details inside)

Neva

~To The Stray Dogs~
Hello all, I haven't been here in a looooong time, but I think I'm ready to start writing again with someone. With the recemt releases of season 2 for Jujutsu Kaisen. I'm in a heavy mood for it. I have an OC ready for it and a mild plot ready to start things off with. I'd love bounce ideas back and forth with someone. I do tend to do more long(ish) replies but nothing like Novella (Mostly only the first few posts to set up the story). I understand that if two characters are talking back and forth with each other, replies will be much shorter. No reason to fill the space with hollow details heh. Oh and I would really appreciate someone who is engaging and is also trying to move the story forward. It's a little tiring when only one person is trying to get the plot to move along, ya know?

That being said, I'm looking to do a romantic doubling Rp with someone. I am looking for someone to write Nanami for me and I have experience writing Gojo but I also feel as if I can do any of the students, Geto, etc... The only person I'm not confident in is Choso but I can make an attempt.
I also want to mention I mostly rp on discord or here in dms. I've done google docs before and i don't mind accommodating as long as I don't have to sign up for a different website.
I would like to write with someone who is 21+ just because I'm 26 myself and wouldn't feel comfortable writing romance with someone any younger. Sorry!
Thank you so much for readying! If you have any questions! Feel free to message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back