• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง || [๐š˜๐šŒ๐šก๐šŒ๐šŒ, ๐š˜๐šŒ๐šก๐š˜๐šŒ, ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š] || โ™ฅ

PlutoPlague

holidays have forced me back in a small hiatus...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_59e58af18ec8f1fe29100f8fbf4532ba_4e74f616_1280.gif

Tiny Intro!
Hello! Jujutsu Kaisen has been getting a load of attention with the second season, and since I've been reading the manga (I'm so depressed), I wanted to make a little thread. I adored the first season but I finally made an OC to write with! Since she's new, I would like to flesh her out a bit in the JJK universe.

I can try my best to play any character you have in mind for your OC, I have veryyy little experience with JJK roleplays but I have experience with Inumaki only... But I'm confident I can get any of the students and some of the adults (the only ones I'm not so confident about would be Geto, Meimei, Utahime, etc... but I'll still try my best). Personally, I'm looking for someone to play Yuji! I adore him and his character.

I do love the canon setting, and most of the time I prefer it, but! I don't mind canon-divergent, or even AUs! I love AUs and if you just list which ones you're interested in then we can work it out! I also love crossovers, lately I've been thinking about a Chainsaw Man crossover... Haven't finished CSM yet but I'm going to soon. If you wanna add any love triangles, FWB, or anything that adds drama, pleaseeee let me know. I love love love adding those things int roleplays. I'm down for just about anything!

I've been kinda of wanting to go with a slice-of-life sort of vibe just to get away from all the trauma unfolding lol, especially in the Shibuya Arc... and now I'm at Chapter 212 in the Culling Game Arc (...iykyk...) But, I don't really care about the nitty gritty topics, I'm pretty much used to it and I know the anime/manga is full of it.

Guidelines!

• CCxOC
  • Open to OCxOC
  • Doubling is a must!
  • Any pairings
  • 16+ at least
  • Pleaseeee no one-liners
  • I'd appreciate it if we both brainstormed the plots of our roleplays!
  • Romance is highly preferred but I really also don't mind strong platonic relationships
  • My schedule can get hectic, so don't hesitate to send me a little bump after a week or two (:
  • I love OOC chatter, which means headcanons, ranting, playlists, maybe even a little art
  • PM or reply to this thread if you're interested
  • Ghost friendly

aniyuki-jujutsu-kaisen-10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back