• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jujutsu Kaisen (CC x OC)

KayWyn

The Almighty Panda Eyes
Hello! After catching up with the anime, I've been dying to write for this fandom v-v I'm writing this on my phone, and it doesn't like the website today for some reason so this'll be rushed lol

About Me
  • Prefer to keep things to PMs or Discord, let me know your preference
  • I tend to write roughly 3-4 paragraphs on average, sometimes more if I'm feeling especially wordy that day. I'd like the same in return, but don't expect it to be perfectly so 100%
  • I don't really have any triggers about anything, but let me know yours!
  • My schedule can fluctuate (it's been on/off hectic these last few months), but I generally have quite a bit of free time. However, my ADHD brain can have me get distracted and forget things a lot @-@
  • I prefer Canon x OC plots like the trash I am v-v
  • I double! I find it pretty fun ^^

What I Can Do

I'm fine with any sort of pairings, be it FxM, MxM, FxF, NBxM/F/NB - anything goes! While I prefer FxM for my side, I'm more than happy to write anything for you \o/
I've not written any characters for this just yet, but feel like I should be able to get a handle on anyone you ask. I may have an easier time with characters like Itadori, Megumi, and possibly Gojo, though ^^

What I'm Looking For

Right now, I'm embracing my inner trashcan and want garbage, so I'm primarily looking for Sukuna (eugh, I know), but I'd also be happy with Gojo, Toji, or possibly Nanami.

And now I go, so that my phone doesn't make me rewrite this again! Post here or shoot me a PM o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back