• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Jujust Kaisen: Gekokujō OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
There's a Curse Technique I wanted my character to have. But I'm not sure if it's allowed to use already existing Curse Techniques for original characters.
gm said you just need to ask about that what technique?

Geto's Curse Spirit Manipulation. But alright, I'll have to discuss it with them when they come.

yeah that one would really need an asking given it alone gets you special grade
It's potential is glaringly special grade but it's a no brainer as to how it could be limited at first. Just don't give them access to special grade spirits.

It's potential is glaringly special grade but it's a no brainer as to how it could be limited at first. Just don't give them access to special grade spirits.
i mean just a swarm of low grade spirits would still just overwhelm most

but not my call there they could easily call him an outsider in this version over given a guy special grade seemingly on their technique alone lol

sorry that its taking me so long to finish my CS I'm kinda stuck in development hell both in work and by trying to make my cursed technique. and binding vow, but while I have an idea for them, I cant really put them in words correctly which end ups with me writing it, scratching the whole thing and writing it again, and again, and again

Darkbloom Darkbloom

So I have some more questions regarding your cursed technique.

It just seems a bit vauge. Like, for example, it says on your CS that "Additionally, the full moon serves as a catalyst for Yami's cursed techniques, amplifying their potency and granting him access to hidden depths of lunar magic." but what exactly is lunar magic?

Similarly, it also says "Through these pacts, Yami gains the ability to manipulate dark energies and tap into the arcane forces that dwell beyond the mortal realm." but I am having some trouble figuring out what that means. I know you were talking about shadow manipulation and I'm fairly certain that this is referring to that, but what is the "arcane forces that dwell beyond the mortal realms"?

And while we're on the subject, how does your character's shadow manipulation work? What can it do, what is its limit, etc?

Also, the whole alchemical ingredients thing is still there.

ill assume in Equipment tab we just put stuff related to jujutsu, so no stuff like sturdy phone, or a pack of cigarettes. so ill leave it empty for now.
the cs will be up in a bit I just need to proof read it
if ya want me to change something in the cs do say it to me ok.

Got the main thread up, sorry it took a while.

So the gist of it is that all of our characters have been summoned to a meeting with the new Jujutsu Commander.

Anyways, here's a quick write up on the NPC featured in the post.
1711323557239.png
Ōtani Gyōbu is the sole survivor of the attacks that decimated Jujutsu Headquarters. As a result he's been promoted to acting Jujutsu Commander (despite only having had a relatively minor role beforehand) whilst everyone scrambles to figure out what to do next.

Due to damages he obtained during the attack he suffers from a variety of ailments, the most notable being that he's almost completely blind.

Personality-wise, he's a very straightforward no-nonsense kind of person. He's deeply bitter over the state of affairs and he does very little to hide it.

Hey, I've been looking for a JJK RP for a while now, even had some ideas for world building but I figured since I'm new in this site I'd try joining one first, get a feel for the site and everything.

You guys still accepting? I had a couple of characters in mind. Pretty acquainted with the series too, just a few questions but what's the general backstory here besides terrorists? Is everyone from the OG still alive? Are Sukuna and Kenjaku still around or is this an AU?

ill probably post tomorrow or day after that, I kinda have to get used to my wrist in a cast first.

Quick question: is our role that of agents for what’s left of HQ
Yes, that was the intention. I apologize for not being more clear about it.

You guys still accepting?
Yeah.

just a few questions but what's the general backstory here besides terrorists? Is everyone from the OG still alive? Are Sukuna and Kenjaku still around or is this an AU?
It's a complete AU, no canon characters involved.

I'll be seeing about making a character then. Have a couple in the works already at least mentally. One is a cursed swordsman that wielding a blade based on the Muramasa Katanas. The other would be a priestess of Amaterasu, who can use solar-based Cursed Techniques.

Edit: Will leave this here in case you wanna check the WIP bio, Cogwork Cogwork . Masato Nogami

Last edited:
As a general rule, I'm not super fond of characters with both a cursed technique of their own and a cursed tool that also possesses a cursed technique.

The sword is intended primarily to be a plot device tbh. That and I don't play on his own technique to be too strong. Masato's main shtick will be about him being corrupted by Shura or resisting it over the course of the story. Depending on where it goes, he may lose his own CT entirely.

The sword is intended primarily to be a plot device tbh. That and I don't play on his own technique to be too strong. Masato's main shtick will be about him being corrupted by Shura or resisting it over the course of the story. Depending on where it goes, he may lose his own CT entirely.
So the sword has its own mind and is corrupting him like sakuna in yuji?

Or is this like a cursed corpse situation?

Or is the cursed Technique just like bloodlust?

Last edited:
So the sword has its own mind and is corrupting him like sakuna in yuji?

Or is this like a cursed corpse situation?

Or is the cursed Technique just like bloodlust?
The first and the third at the same time. Shura is directly connected to the sword and continuously steers Masato towards desiring vengeance against the Yasogami clan for assassinating his father, as well as feeding his distrust towards Jujutsu Society as a whole. Meanwhile, every time he uses it he becomes more unhinged and gives in to it's temptation. He also has yet to fully unleash it so it's influence and power are both relatively low atm. Depending on where the story goes and how it steers him, he will either side with Shura, fully giving in to the Blade's promise of Vengeance, or he will cleanse it.

Edit: I'd say atm, the Sword is little more than a trinket really. It's main feat is just that it's unbreakable and has innate Cursed Energy.

The first and the third at the same time. Shura is directly connected to the sword and continuously steers Masato towards desiring vengeance against the Yasogami clan for assassinating his father, as well as feeding his distrust towards Jujutsu Society as a whole. Meanwhile, every time he uses it he becomes more unhinged and gives in to it's temptation. He also has yet to fully unleash it so it's influence and power are both relatively low atm. Depending on where the story goes and how it steers him, he will either side with Shura, fully giving in to the Blade's promise of Vengeance, or he will cleanse it.

Edit: I'd say atm, the Sword is little more than a trinket really. It's main feat is just that it's unbreakable and has innate Cursed Energy.

I mean the problem is we have an instant solution to the issue of it. Why would he even use it it is pretty much sakuna in sword form in terns of cutting?

I mean the problem is we have an instant solution to the issue of it. Why would he even use it it is pretty much sakuna in sword form in terns of cutting?
Why did Yuji eat the finger? It wasn't a logical solution to a problem. It was a bad decision in a moment of weakness. Like I said, it's meant to be a personal plot device tied to his own backstory.

Edit: The point I'm trying to make here is, idk. He may use it to protect himself from an overwhelming foe, to protect someone he cares for or even out of spite for an ideological enemy. That's why it's a personal plot device. It's meant to signal his step in a direction as a character. Or he may resist it and act out of his impulse with his own strength. The whole thing depends on how critical and dangerous a situation proves to be, as well as his state of mind during said situation.

Last edited:
Why did Yuji eat the finger? It wasn't a logical solution to a problem. It was a bad decision in a moment of weakness. Like I said, it's meant to be a personal plot device tied to his own backstory.

Edit: The point I'm trying to make here is, idk. He may use it to protect himself from an overwhelming foe, to protect someone he cares for or even out of spite for an ideological enemy. That's why it's a personal plot device. It's meant to signal his step in a direction as a character. Or he may resist it and act out of his impulse with his own strength. The whole thing depends on how critical and dangerous a situation proves to be, as well as his state of mind during said situation.

Shrug gm didn't like you getting two cursed techniques given you have chatacter and the now self aware weapon.

I get the desire to have a super powered evil side but maybe work that into your character Power over an outside force.

Shrug gm didn't like you getting two cursed techniques given you have chatacter and the now self aware weapon.

I get the desire to have a super powered evil side but maybe work that into your character Power over an outside force.
I'm confused, are you the GM or Co-GM here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back