• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Jujust Kaisen: Gekokujō OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Alright, I'd like to consult with my idea, because I both feel like I know what I am doing, and then not at all. I also am not up to date on JJK, please let me know if that will be an issue. I can tell you right now I don't know anything about heavenly restrictions. 😂 I went with this for some reference as well. Looking at innate techniques and the explanation of cursed energy/techniques. This is the very basic flesh of it.

Calico. This cursed technique can summon one of three cats (Lapse) or turn him into one of the three (Reversal).

The cats are Orange, Black, and White. He usually has to say "Calico" followed by the chosen color. He cannot have more than one in use at the same time. Each of these do/have (Lapse) something or would provide him (Reversal) with their traits.

Orange; a striped, orange tabby cat in appearance. A strong cat that attacks like a brick. The "attack" cat.

Black; a solid black cat in appearance. Travels through shadows, hopping in and out. The "let me find the source" cat.

White; a solid white cat with bi-colored eyes in appearance. Allows for control and clarity. Doesn't / can't use this cat, or I have in mind that he can summon it but thinks it just doesn't do anything?

With Reversals when he can manage them (I'm of the mind he can't do these yet or if they happen it's on accident) he gets their traits in addition to ears and a tail.

Alright, I'd like to consult with my idea, because I both feel like I know what I am doing, and then not at all. I also am not up to date on JJK, please let me know if that will be an issue. I can tell you right now I don't know anything about heavenly restrictions. 😂 I went with this for some reference as well. Looking at innate techniques and the explanation of cursed energy/techniques. This is the very basic flesh of it.

Calico. This cursed technique can summon one of three cats (Lapse) or turn him into one of the three (Reversal).

The cats are Orange, Black, and White. He usually has to say "Calico" followed by the chosen color. He cannot have more than one in use at the same time. Each of these do/have (Lapse) something or would provide him (Reversal) with their traits.

Orange; a striped, orange tabby cat in appearance. A strong cat that attacks like a brick. The "attack" cat.

Black; a solid black cat in appearance. Travels through shadows, hopping in and out. The "let me find the source" cat.

White; a solid white cat with bi-colored eyes in appearance. Allows for control and clarity. Doesn't / can't use this cat, or I have in mind that he can summon it but thinks it just doesn't do anything?

With Reversals when he can manage them (I'm of the mind he can't do these yet or if they happen it's on accident) he gets their traits in addition to ears and a tail.
Sounds great. I'm a bit unsure what exactly the white cat would do by "[allowing] for control and clarity", but the rest is all good.

Yami can use these: Katana, throwing knives, smoke bombs, grapple hook, lockpicks

Yami can use these: Katana, throwing knives, smoke bombs, grapple hook, lockpicks
i question the last three given most people can feel cursed energy so no real hiding ( thats what makes toji and maki extra dangerous), you can already jump more than human, and you can just kick in the door

np jjk is a bit diffrent than most ones so easy to forget most things come down to throwing hands

Darkbloom Darkbloom

Can you expand a bit on how your character's cursed technique works? The same goes for his domain expansion.

I also don't think that the whole "alchemical ingredients" part of the CS fit the setting.

Darkbloom Darkbloom have you read jjk? Or Wikied it? Your descriptions really do read more like normal fantasy given curses don't live in other worlds or anything like that. No real arcane rights or grimores or spells to learn heck the max anyone has is 4 techniques.

Also again most people have 1 theme 1 thing your alchemy would be a cursed Technique all its own. Same eith lunar cycle stuff.

Why font you just make you power something like summoning 1 of 2 shikigami that represent a lunar phase. 1 grows inpower as the moon waxes the other aa it wanes with each being max power during a new or full moon.

Or if you want a bunch off summons then use cursed corpses (stuffed animals and such with cores put in them to animate them)

Just jjk isn't about chanting spells abd doing rituals it's mostly throwing hands

Last edited:
I'm liking our line up so far. We've got a dedicated and positive healer and a 9-5 business salary man who have little connection to the JJK world beyond their powers and the edgiest (affectionate) edgelord who might as well have a PhD in demon summoning. If the JJK world rests on our shoulders... well, we'll figure it out!

The link I used & mentioned earlier is really helpful if you want to use it Bloom (is it alright I call you Bloom?).

I'm gonna try to get my sheet up today.

Okay! How about this for the domain expansion?

Domain Expansion: "Horrific Castle of the Full Moon"

When Kurogane Yami activates his domain expansion, the battlefield is enveloped in an ominous aura of darkness, shrouding everything in shadows. The ground beneath his feet cracks and splinters, giving way to towering spires of obsidian that pierce the sky like jagged teeth.

As the domain takes shape, the air grows heavy with an oppressive aura of malevolence, instilling fear and dread in all who dare to enter. From the depths of the darkness, monstrous creatures emerge, their forms twisted and contorted by the corrupting influence of Yami's power.

Within the confines of his domain, Yami becomes an unstoppable force of destruction, his physical abilities enhanced to superhuman levels by the ambient energies of the full moon. His movements are swift and fluid, his strikes precise and devastating as he unleashes a relentless barrage of attacks upon his enemies.

The "Horrific Castle of the Full Moon" is not a place for subtlety or trickery; it is a realm of raw power and primal fury where Yami reigns supreme. With each step he takes, the ground trembles, and with each swing of his blade, the air crackles with dark energy. Those who dare to oppose him within his domain are met with overwhelming force, their feeble attempts to resist crushed beneath the weight of Yami's wrath.

In the "Horrific Castle of the Full Moon," there is no room for mercy or hesitation. It is a battlefield where only the strongest survive, and where Yami's enemies are forced to confront the true extent of his power in a brutal and unforgiving contest of strength and will.

Okay! How about this for the domain expansion?

Domain Expansion: "Horrific Castle of the Full Moon"

When Kurogane Yami activates his domain expansion, the battlefield is enveloped in an ominous aura of darkness, shrouding everything in shadows. The ground beneath his feet cracks and splinters, giving way to towering spires of obsidian that pierce the sky like jagged teeth.

As the domain takes shape, the air grows heavy with an oppressive aura of malevolence, instilling fear and dread in all who dare to enter. From the depths of the darkness, monstrous creatures emerge, their forms twisted and contorted by the corrupting influence of Yami's power.

Within the confines of his domain, Yami becomes an unstoppable force of destruction, his physical abilities enhanced to superhuman levels by the ambient energies of the full moon. His movements are swift and fluid, his strikes precise and devastating as he unleashes a relentless barrage of attacks upon his enemies.

The "Horrific Castle of the Full Moon" is not a place for subtlety or trickery; it is a realm of raw power and primal fury where Yami reigns supreme. With each step he takes, the ground trembles, and with each swing of his blade, the air crackles with dark energy. Those who dare to oppose him within his domain are met with overwhelming force, their feeble attempts to resist crushed beneath the weight of Yami's wrath.

In the "Horrific Castle of the Full Moon," there is no room for mercy or hesitation. It is a battlefield where only the strongest survive, and where Yami's enemies are forced to confront the true extent of his power in a brutal and unforgiving contest of strength and will.
your domain is kinda an expansion on your technique. Gojo pretty much forces you to see everything jogo's is a molten heart of a volcano, sakuna's is just his shrine shooting shit tons of attacks, dagon's is a shoreline where he shoots fish, mahito's is literally a black void with huge hands.

domains aren't really these big huge areas and they don't make you invincible aside from the gambler's one

what do you want your character to do in the simplest of terms

No idea. Just got the domain expansion name from a picture and wanted something to rotate around that.

No idea. Just got the domain expansion name from a picture and wanted something to rotate around that.
the thing about jjk is the powers and stuff are very simple. you need a simple idea of how you want to work like you wanted cursed spirtis do you still want to do that?

Dark Pact is the cursed technique. One spirit gives him the ability to manipulate shadows and the other lets him tap into the intricacies of lunar sorcery corresponding with the moon cycles.

Dark Pact is the cursed technique. One spirit gives him the ability to manipulate shadows and the other lets him tap into the intricacies of lunar sorcery corresponding with the moon cycles.
that's more like 2 different cursed techniques lunar sorcery could be its own thing this is a world where you can get to the highest grade of sorcerer by teleporting short distanced by clapping your hands.

how abotu you pick 1 do you want a cursed spirit or shikigami ( both are summons one is less evil ) or do you want moon powers

you are just tryign to cram way to much into a very simple system

we could base this all on the 10 shadows but the powers remain with the summons not empowering the character

There's a Curse Technique I wanted my character to have. But I'm not sure if it's allowed to use already existing Curse Techniques for original characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back