• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings juicy rps, get 'em while they're hot !! {OPEN}

Cerise

afloat
hey friends!!🌸
in my almost ten years of rping i have never *gasps* done a 1x1 before. crazy, i know.
all these years of group roleplaying, it just didn't seem possible to me to keep an interesting plot going with only two people.
but my views have changed, and hopefully that's why you're here! to help indulge me with a hidden world of fun i've never experienced!
the list is short because these are my current cravings, but if you have an idea you think i'd like based off these shoot me a message!
without further ado...

code by summerwine

preferences

-- 18+ only
-- discord only! currently figuring out how to switch this thread to off-site requests oops
-- i consider myself semi-literate, with 2-3 full paragraphs. any more and it feels like a chore to drag out details, and any less i feel like i'm not giving you enough to work with.
-- i don't use all lowercase like this while rping, only ooc. i follow the normal rules of writing while rping. you should too, but mistakes are completely okay and expected!!
-- fxm or fxf only. before joining here i was mainly rping males, so i'm currently in the mood to rp the female
-- absolutely no age gaps, incest, anything considered statutory
-- i want all of them to have an element of romance, but doesn't have to be the entire focus!
-- work with me on these ideas, i'd love your input before and along the way.
-- no doubling or canon characters, but be prepared to play some side/recurring characters
-- i prefer shorter, summarized character sheets with realistic faceclaims (illustrated ok for fantasy rps)
-- okay with both ooc chat or none, if you're shy! however we must still communicate about the rp itself like plot, characters, etc.
-- because i'm still involved in group rps, plan on a few replies a week from me, maybe more as i have more time now with quarantine

plots

-- an artist's vision ;;
setting: seattle, san francisco or nyc. your character (m/f) is an artist specializing in traditional mediums. my character (f) commissions yours to illustrate her novel. both characters are struggling financially and emotionally, unable to heal from their pasts. while working on the project, they find solace, success, and love in each other.

-- camp flames ;;
setting: somewhere hot and humid. our characters (m/f, f) are counselors at a summer camp intended to build the leadership skills of the incoming student government at a local high school. they don't get along at first, but the kids try to set them up anyway with plenty of misadventures and mishaps along the way

-- pushed limits ;;
setting: barun valley, nepal. our characters (m/f, f), majorly flawed, are recent college grads on a group hike of solo travelers in the remote barun valley. after a major earthquake, our characters are separated from the rest of the group in the wilderness. they must work together to survive, but also to come out of the disaster as better people.

pairings

** my character to the left (f), yours to the right (m/f)

prison guard x prisoner​

demon hunter x demon​

witch x witch hunter​

petty thief x member of crime organization​

​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back