• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π•π•¦π••π•˜π•–π•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯ (𝔻.𝔾𝕣𝕒π•ͺπ•žπ•’π•Ÿ ℝℙ) (OOC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club

• Hello there everyone!

606 606 animegirl20 animegirl20 Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Chimeric Chimeric mysteryxio mysteryxio

Here y'all can discuss about anything you like regarding the roleplay, discuss amongst one another just for fun, or start plotting things in advanced if you'd like!

All I ask is that before you start making a character, that you go through the rules carefully and be sure you are aware of what the requirements are when it comes to posting length.

Also, as a side note, below is a link to the discord server. It is NOT mandatory that you join the server as any important notices and announcements that need to be done will be posted both here and on the server. It is simply an option for those who like the use of an instant messaging app is all.

Got a placeholder up and I’ll join the discord here in a bit ^^

tracking - I'm not entirely sure who I'm bringing but I have an idea for my innocence as well as some thoughts on my character. Please let me know what you think when you have the time.

His (name undecided) starts at the wrists/hands, when activated they look like armored gloves (if I could, I would include boots too, but I think that pushes the boundaries, so I have out that away for now). With his innocence and fighting style he is more fit for melee/close combat, and I'm thinking with enough successive and concussive blows he will exorcise the Akuma and hold his own. His innocence emits a bluish light and comes across in the effects of either a cold light, sparks or frost, electrical shocks or freezing around the area he's impacted. I haven't really decided on the type of innocence as far as equip. crystal, and parasitic- but I'm hoping the roleplay and world will allow for his innocence to develop into a sort of suit or armor. I feel like it could go either type.

A weakness unique to his innocence are that the gloves/gauntlets will recede over time as they are used up. by this I mean it's as if a piece or length of it dissipates or tears off until he is "recharged" again. So, he would start a fight with gloves up to his mid-forearm and then as time in combat wears them, the "armor" may shrink to his index finger (not me who imagines later him stabbing and Akuma with just a pointed finger in a very narrowly won battle or last stand before disaster).

As of finishing this bit, I was thinking he could have earned the nickname "Mr. Weathers" as a barb.

I'm not sure what age range you had in mind, but I'm thinking him in his twenties at the youngest. He either used to be some flavor of a policeman, soldier, or a warden.

tracking - I'm not entirely sure who I'm bringing but I have an idea for my innocence as well as some thoughts on my character. Please let me know what you think when you have the time.

His (name undecided) starts at the wrists/hands, when activated they look like armored gloves (if I could, I would include boots too, but I think that pushes the boundaries, so I have out that away for now). With his innocence and fighting style he is more fit for melee/close combat, and I'm thinking with enough successive and concussive blows he will exorcise the Akuma and hold his own. His innocence emits a bluish light and comes across in the effects of either a cold light, sparks or frost, electrical shocks or freezing around the area he's impacted. I haven't really decided on the type of innocence as far as equip. crystal, and parasitic- but I'm hoping the roleplay and world will allow for his innocence to develop into a sort of suit or armor. I feel like it could go either type.

A weakness unique to his innocence are that the gloves/gauntlets will recede over time as they are used up. by this I mean it's as if a piece or length of it dissipates or tears off until he is "recharged" again. So, he would start a fight with gloves up to his mid-forearm and then as time in combat wears them, the "armor" may shrink to his index finger (not me who imagines later him stabbing and Akuma with just a pointed finger in a very narrowly won battle or last stand before disaster).

As of finishing this bit, I was thinking he could have earned the nickname "Mr. Weathers" as a barb.

I'm not sure what age range you had in mind, but I'm thinking him in his twenties at the youngest. He either used to be some flavor of a policeman, soldier, or a warden.
Alrighty, so I'll probably break this down into parts to make this a little easier for myself.

- So im cool with the idea that you are using gauntlet-like Innocence. Although it sounds like in the end, no matter how you look at it, you're going with an equipment type that is going to possibly evolve later on down the line into a crystal type which will allow you to do the whole suit or armor thing you mentioned.

- I'm cool with the idea that you went with how your innocence works regarding the physical contact impact with the different elements and your weakness is all set as well. You're more than welcome to give your innocence a bit more strengths behind it, since you'll need at least 3 weaknesses.

- The nickname is fine with me.

- When it comes to age, that will be up to you guys. All I ask is that no one plays as Generals are just in general overly powerful exorcists or even over powered members of CROW. Anyone can play anything just that no one is going to be super popular like that of a General, moreover some might be newcomers, others might just be already several years into the order or anything along those lines.

Alrighty, so I'll probably break this down into parts to make this a little easier for myself.

- So im cool with the idea that you are using gauntlet-like Innocence. Although it sounds like in the end, no matter how you look at it, you're going with an equipment type that is going to possibly evolve later on down the line into a crystal type which will allow you to do the whole suit or armor thing you mentioned.

- I'm cool with the idea that you went with how your innocence works regarding the physical contact impact with the different elements and your weakness is all set as well. You're more than welcome to give your innocence a bit more strengths behind it, since you'll need at least 3 weaknesses.

- The nickname is fine with me.

- When it comes to age, that will be up to you guys. All I ask is that no one plays as Generals are just in general overly powerful exorcists or even over powered members of CROW. Anyone can play anything just that no one is going to be super popular like that of a General, moreover some might be newcomers, others might just be already several years into the order or anything along those lines.
thanks, I also may bring in a second character! She'll be more of a newbie to the world of exorcists.

Important Announcement

An extra requirement has been added to the CS thread. 'Synchronization Rate' this is how much you and your innocence are bonded with one another. Please be sure to check it out in the CS thread before adding it to your sheet.

Chimeric Chimeric I want to apologize I didn't realize I took your idea for the weapon/ powers I'm just a Devil May Cry fan and saw a connection, I was not following the thread here and didn't know, I'll make changes to his weapon

Nothingness Nothingness I was reading your character and you may want to look over the background again you use she at the start but also have he later on

Chimeric Chimeric I want to apologize I didn't realize I took your idea for the weapon/ powers I'm just a Devil May Cry fan and saw a connection, I was not following the thread here and didn't know, I'll make changes to his weapon

Nothingness Nothingness I was reading your character and you may want to look over the background again you use she at the start but also have he later on
Background?? I'm sorry what? I don't think I even started that yet

link to the post here

link to the post here
LMAO! OH YOU MEANT THE BACKGROUND THAT WAS ALREADY THERE.
NONO, THAT WAS ALREADY WITH THE CODE ITSELF XD

That is not my official background for my character, I am using a code of someone's and they were already posted with a background that I need to remove and put my actual background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back