• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom jrand inside job partner search !

Hi my name is knight! As the title says, I’m looking for an inside job rp with JR and Rand, I’d specifically like to play JR and I’m looking for someone to play rand ! So mxm and ccxcc

my responses are usually around a good paragraph, but it varies! Semi lit to literate is good and I can try to mirror, but no one liners or adv literate please

Also be able to talk ooc please! It’s a dealbreaker for me if my partner is dry haha… on that note, communicate with me! Tell me when you’re not gonna be available!! I usually dont respond straight away either because of school

I don’t really know how to use this website so you can dm me and we can chat more on discord! Thx for reading !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back