• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Journey Of The Sword

Jack makes it to the edge and stops. "Ugh this is just what we need. I sense something." And sure enough something jumps out. Jack slashes but stops himself, throwing him off balance and he falls, landing on it. He quickly gets up and it- a fox jumps on him. He grabs the fox and holds it up, "Ahh it's cute." The fox tries to bite at him, but Jack scratches him on the belly. "Come on little guy." The fox pup curls up in his arms. And Jack scratches him behind the ear. "I'll call you Ecephron!" Jack sets him down and Ecephron sniffs Jack's shoes.

"He reminds me of my summoning pet Fenrir. He is an nine tailed demon fox. He can be small or huge." Says Soul.

Mason walks out of the forest behind the group with scratches around his face and blood smeared around his sword, "thanks for waiting guys." He said sarcastically, "I thought I'd give you a little space because of what happened with all of you yesterday." He muttered cleaning his blade, and sheathing it. He walks closer to them. "Nice catch." Mason said referring to the fox, but we will need a lot more of those if we want to eat well tonight he said looking at his surroundings.

"I am really glad Fenrir cant hear you. If he heard you wanting to eat a fox he would eat you." Says Soul.

"Don't tell me your keeping it as a pet, that's good meat." He said annoyed," first you leave me, now your keeping away food, geez." He mumbled softly.

"Hey I would love to eat his little fox, but there is no way I would try to eat Fenrir." Says Soul.

"Not only does he talk but he can turn into an massive fox. When he does that there is no way I could eat him." Says Soul.

"That's awesome, maybe he should have helped when we where fighting the giant." He said smirking. "And I don't want to eat Fenrir okay.." He said a little more serious, turning back to Jack, come on that's good food, don't waste it." He said referring to the fox.

"Well you couldn't eat him if you tried, or I will break your arm." The fox jumps on Jack's shoulders and Jack smiles. "Sho Cute" He says.

"Yeah he is right. I would love to eat that fox. There is no reason to keep him. He isn't strong like Fenrir or even full grown." Says Soul.

"God, a bunch of idiots, alright let's get moving, and try not to get stuck in a love triangle this time okay." He muttered, referring to the night before, he then began to walk along there path. "I'm with soul." He said irritated.

Mason, walks down the path irritated, but not angry. He snaps his finger and a faint flame appears, he looks back at them depressed he wasn't a strong Mage, but he knew he made up for it with his agility. He let the flame disperse and yawned, you realize the lead is probably long gone by now." He muttered.

"Yeah sorry about that. But I think its mostly Jack's fault. No I take that back, its Gwen's fault." Says Soul.

"What ever." He said trying to switch the subject, we will have to go straight to Helgen, we might....Might be able to cut him off there...his grandfather was an explorer that went after the sword one night his grandfather left in surch of the sword and never returned....hopefully somewhere in his notes is information on the swords location, the demons are hunting him, not wanting the info to surface, that's why he keeps moving from city to city so they won't find him." He said now telling them the full extent of his lead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back