• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Journey Of The Sword

"What if he's dead. Wait if the demons will perish by the power of the blade. Does that mean we kill Jack and Gwen. Because we have to do what we have to do." Says Soul. "Oh hey Gwen. I wont purposely kill you." Says Soul trying to sound cheerful.

His grandfather..the person we are tracking's grandfather, not mine. the nameless character

"I don't know, Jacks only half demon I don't know about the girl...." He said looking back at her" I'm not sure of anything really." He said smirking, "he being dead is just a risk we have to take." He said to soul.

Jack just thought to himself in amazement how Soul can create arguments then complain about them. And if they wanted to eat so bad why didn't they just pack food from the town they were just at, like he did? He focused back on the group and said "Well let's go."

"I'm the son of the demon mage. He wasnt an actual demon, he was just a famous black mage." Says Soul.

"But.." Gwen said "I do know something helpful...." she took out a map with markers on it "This map holds the locations of the Demon children." She points to the one that seemed to be closest "One of them holds a key to Knowledge.... one can ask any question they want and it will be answered.. that is what I have heard anyway"

I made some lore if thats ok

"Come on let's just go guys." He said pulling out some jerky. He paused as he heard Gwen....."interesting, we could split up, or go together to one area....what do all of you think." He said turning to the group.

"Ahh yes. I tried to kill one. Once I did I found it was a decoy, but with you guys I could track it down." Jack says his eyes turning back Red. He scratches Ecephron on the head, and Ecephron jumps down.

"How many questions can be asked? This may sound greedy but if there can only be one I would like to be the one to ask it. If that is okay with you guys. Unless there are other keys. Anyways me and Mason can go to the Key." Says Soul.

"If we find it the question will be where is the sword located." He said eyeing Soul, but we should split up, because one could be a no show." He said thinking.

"There is strength in numbers......" Gwen said "Our closest bet is this one" she points to the Hills to their left. She then looks at Soul "The legend says that each traveler shall ask a single question"

"I am not that greedy Mason. But yeah me and Mason got the key you find the kid." Says Soul. Then he hears Gwen. "Well then thats great." Says Soul.

"But I know the man was alive in Riften, and I know the trail he's going, we should go after him as well." He said sounding defiant. "Would you like the key or the kid?" He asks then he hears soul, "okay I guess it's decided, where should we meet back?" He asked.

"The key may be on any Demon child..... I only have the map" Gwen said "ok.... But I know where the key goes..." she said grinning "Wait... If you know where the Kid has gone... why dont you go for him?"

"Ok, again where shall we meet up?" He asked knowing the man should be in Helgen by now.

"Great so you and the vampire get the wish. Of course Jack get's a wish. Why wouldn't he." Mumbles Soul. "He always gets everything. Just because he is a vampire he thinks he is better than all of us. The only one I trust is Mason." Thinks Soul staring at the ground.

"Great so we go for the key." He says looking at Gwen. "And they go for the kid."

"Really I don't care, do what you want, I will gladly take anything."

"Stop whining." He said at Soul. Let's meet at Hothgar, that's inbetween both are destinations, let's go," he said turning to Mason.

"Yeah alright." Says Soul. "If we get nothing from finding this kid I will be so mad. They both get any wish and we get nothing!" Thinks Soul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back