• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Journey Of The Sword

Epicebixia

Not So Super Saiyan

The World Of Light and Shadows, called "Dylight". Evil has taken over the land and it is up to Jack Lake the vampire and his friends and fighting mates to clear the world of all evil once and for all. Along the way their will be bosses and great journeys in the hopes of finding the Sword Of Haven, the most powerful light sword in all of existance.

Jack approaches a small town. As it appears in the horizon he gets a burst of energy, happy after he has been walking for hours, upon days, he sprints as fast as he can, which is very fast, towards the village, getting there in a matter of minutes. He approaches a restaurant, sadly not a vampire one, but he was to hungry to search for one. He entered the restaurant and went to the bar, "Blood whiskey and a Raw Steak. Quickly please." He sits down at the bar and waits for his food.

"So what now?" Asks Fenrir. "We should probably get some food, and ill get a few drinks." Says Soul. He walks through the streets from the inn he was staying at. He finds himself in front of a restaurant and walks in. He sits down next to a man ordering raw meat and after looking for other spots he takes a seat next to the man. "Ill take a medium rare steak and whiskey on the rocks." Orders Soul as Fenrir jumps onto the bar table.

His food and blood whisky arrives, he quickly gobbles up his steak. He wipes his mouth and says, "Good choice of drink." To Soul. He takes a swig of his blood whisky and puts it all down. He brushes himself off and says, "You look strong, are you by chance looking for a sword of some sort?"

"Thanks." Says Soul finishing his steak. He takes a drink of his whiskey as the man talks about the sword. "Possibly." Says Soul finishing his drink and ordering another.

Mason, yawns loudly, after getting up from his cheap straw bed, the inn was very cheap, but then again he didn't have the coin to complain about it. Normally he wouldn't be so tired to have to take a nap in the middle of the day, but he just traveled to this dead end town, and now he has to pick up everything up and rush to another, so he won't miss any leads. He grabbed his few things, and secured his sword to his waist, he then exited, and decided to get a drink before he left. Entering the bar, he herd a man talking about a special sword, he froze slightly, gathering his nerves, he went over to the men and pulled up a bar stool, "what do you know about the sword?" He asked curiously.

Soul turns around and looks at the man and takes another drink. "I don't know what your talking about." Says Soul avoiding talking about the sword. "I don't know a lot about swords, but I hope you find what your looking for." Says Soul smiling innocently. "I have never been much of a fighter myself." Says Soul now really lying.

"Those are for protection. I have never used them. I dont even know any spells with the staff." Says Soul laughing as he covers his spell book with his cloak.

"Interesting..." He said suspiciously, "anyways I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the vampire." He said sensing the strangers species.

"Okay well nice talking to you." Says Soul still smiling as he turns around and starts drinking again. "You dont want to tell him?" Asks Fenrir telepathically. "No I don't." Says Soul telepathically.

Mason could sense he knew more than he was telling, but he decided not to push, he wouldn't be so forward about his objectives, but he knew there was along journey ahead of him, and he would need all the help he could get. "So vampire...what's the word?" He asked calling over the bartender, he ordered a shot of bourbon while he was waiting for a response.

"I know much. Between me and you, I have been searching for it for a while now. I woundn't go around telling people about it, mind you., but you seem pretty smart about it. If you join me it might benefit you." He says, thinking he may be to straight forward, but it was someone who new about the sword! Thinking this he added, "That is, if you want, it's fine if you don't." He says ordering another drink.

"You should join them." Says Fenrir out loud. "Nope." Says Soul not caring that they now knew he's lying. He takes anther drink and leans back in his chair.

"I'll come, but you must know, that I'm not joining you on your quest, we are teaming up to go find our destiny." He said very blunt.

"Well, it's all the same to me." He shrugs, "So what about you?" He says looking at soul, his drink arrives and he takes a sip, tapping his foot waiting for a response. He drinks down the rest and turns back to the other man, "Sorry what was your name?"

"Me, you can call me Mason, what about you?" He asked downing his shot. He hoped, he would soon be a part of a strong group of heros.

"The thing is there is no point in traveling as a group. There is one sword and three people. So only one will get the sword. If I work alone I don't have to worry about that." Says Soul.

"Who knows if the prophesy is correct, who knows what we will find, but I would still feel like a hero if I aided one of you in getting the sword, and I think that's what you should think as well." He said smiling, now knowing the stranger knew more than he was telling.

"Hey haven't you ever heard it's the journey, not the destination." Jack jokes, "So I guess it's just me and you..."

"Wise words, whoever you are, wise words." Jack says waiting for him to tell him his name. He patiently waits paying for all three of them and standing up.

"Fine yeah i'll go with you, but if its one sword this will end bad. I'm not saying I will get it, im just saying it will end bad." Says Soul.

Guys can we slow down sorry, to make a little more detailed posts. Not super detailed just like 2 lines or so.

"My names Mason, let's head out as soon as possible." He said knowing he had a lead in a town not to far from here. "Thanks.." He said to the vampire, about his bar tab. "I didn't catch both of your names." He said looking at them both, happy the Mage was coming along as well.

Happy both were coming Jack gets up and gets ready to follow the he guesses mystery man, as he has not been told his name, he also does not know the other mans name. He tells them, "Well I am ready when you guys are." He then mutters, "Whoever you may be, a simple 'John' would suffice."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back