• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Journey Of The Sword

Where are those scoundrels going, is basically what he's trying to find out, running after them.

It would have been easy to spot him overall, but through the help of Aiza, light bended around them, causing them to be invisible, as well as her influence to nearby plants causing them to part wherever he steps, severely lowering the sound of his footsteps. These people knew something, and if he was lucky, it would help his mission. He easily kept an eye on them, but there was only so much stamina he had while running and carrying someone. How far are these people going to go?

"No... I've got it." He said with false confidence as he began to plunge into the forest.

(I've had my coffee and I'm not dying of exhaustion anymore...but I still don't understand a thing that just happened. Help?)

AlwaysYours said:
(I've had my coffee and I'm not dying of exhaustion anymore...but I still don't understand a thing that just happened. Help?)

(So basically two really suspicious people ran out of the inn into the forest and obviously that isn't normal. So Luc went over to you, was like "hey um, there's some place i need to check out u can follow if you want" and ran off w/ aiza to chase those people.)

"Vacation?" Emmett scoffed as the two ran off. "I'm not here for the hell of it." His reasonings were actually much more solemn than that. He couldn't put the monks, the only family he had, in anymore danger. From a child, they brought him up and taught him the fighting styles that had been passed though their heritage. They were peaceful people, now that their numbers were little more than a handful. But, he was told stories of a great battle that took half of the Old King's army and most of their brethren in one night. And when his talents were unveiled, he was given books owned by a young maiden who lived in the cottage of their courtyard.

Emmett blinked back a few tears, remembering the exact reason he left.

"I'll learn how to use these powers for good." he said, pushing open the doors and heading out to meet up with his companions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back