• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Journey Of The Sword

"No. It was fun." Jack says glaring at Soul, "Until you know, I was a complete idiot." Jack says thinking about the kiss, yet his eyes didn't turn pink or reddish pink or fire red, they turned yellow. He started to laugh, "God I am stupid." He released his wings and flew up, hovering only a few feet above the ground.

"So are you here to help us? Because yesterday you said you serve Jack the vampire. Not Hero's." Says Soul.

"Well, I think Mason can catch up. Let's go." Jack says, flying away from the town. He starts to head through the forest.

Jack hears Soul and his eyes spark a little. Why is he being such a jerk? She is just trying to help us.

Gwen continues to sit in a ball with one arm around her legs. the other is palm down on the ground supporting her, she is looking out into the rising sun

Gwen sighs

Soul continues to fly. "I must seem like the bad guy, but im not the guy that tried to kill us one moment, and all you have to do kiss her and we are all best friends." Mumbles Soul.

Jack jumps and flies above the trees, he zooms along happily and heads for the next town, to gather information about the sword. Suddenly he gets hit by a fireball. He falls to the ground, getting hit by trees on the way down, he frantically flaps his wings and hits the ground. Hard. He gets up and looks around, pulling out his sword and a fireball. He gets shot at again. He stops the fireball and sends it back, twice as big. He heres a yelp and runs towards the noise.

It was a group of men. He had killed one. But it was a large group, and there were many more. He stabbed one killing him instantly. "YOU HUMANS ARE WEAK." He shouts at them in his demonic voice.

"Wow that's hurtful. You know I am technically a human." Says Soul as he impales three with ice shards.

Jack kills what seems to be the last of them. "Okay I think we are safe. We should walk around and search for anyone else. We don't want them to bring back an army."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back