• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♕ Jon Snow? - Game of Thrones search

Ceylia

Coffee Addict
welcome to this search thread!

It's been a while since I did an RP on this site, but I want to get back into it, so if I dropped our RP, feel free to message me again!

But beside that, I'd like to point out my rules, before speaking about my cravings.
No one liners, no god modding, and most importantly, tell me if something is wrong and don't disappear without a single word! I'm dropping friendly, but please tell me early.

As the title says, I'm looking for someone I can play Jon Snow to. He's my second favorite ASOIAF character and he's great, so I'm really in the mood to play him right now, even though I'm female and usually only do that with canon x canon ships or canon x oc with doubling.

But for now, I'm open to anything. I'd like to double anyway, so we both play one female and one male character.
Regarding canon x oc wit doubling, I'd highly prefer to play Jon Snow, but I'm open to suggestions.
Following that, I have OCs to pair up with Jaime, Sandor and a few others.
I have a few plots in mind as well.

Canon x canon is always cool as well. I love Braime, Sandor and Sansa and of course, Jon and Sansa. But Gendry and Arya are great as well.
When we do Braime, I can play either. I'm a better Sansa than Sandor and regarding Jon and Sansa, you already know my answer. Regarding Gendrya, I'd prefer the role of Arya.

Feel free to message me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back