• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JoJo's Italian Breakdown!

Weissplus

Uncanny Blood Tale
aKoCuR8.jpg

A shadow melts into our hearts,
shining golden spirits, they are the things that will protect us...

Welcome all, to the perfectly normal town of Perugia!
This relatively small Italian town holds one of the country's most renowned universities, and many foreigners make their way from other countries to study here. The town offers majestic works of architecture and other forms of artistic, historical and culinary delights, as well as a healthy nightlife and enterntainment scene for all levels of culture.

But it's not all sugar and rainbows here in Perugia: since the dawn of the twentieth century, stand users from al over the world have mysteriously awakened here, and many others have developed bizarre cases of pinpoint amnesia, editing out some very specific timeframes of their time in town. What lurks behind the curtain of peace and quiet?

Note: this takes place in the SBR/JoJolion universe, not in the part one through 6 one.
More details about the plot will be revealed and discussed later on, the player cap is 8.

*jumps out of a speeding wagon and poses dramatically*
Finally! A place where I can pose as much as I want!
Count me in!

Cautiously interested.

I know the general stories of JoJo, but haven't concerned myself with JoJolion so far. Is that required, or does general knowledge of the franchise
work?
Will this be narrative-driven or player-driven?
What are the posting expectations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back