• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Variable Title OOC

Characters
Here
Hmm... I can't decide between a speed-based Stand with a special ability, or going with an overly complex ruled-based Stand like pretty much most of the villains.

Should we claim what music/band our stand name should be, so we don't end up with same named stands? That being said, I want my stand to be called 『Take on Me』. Any objections?

Also, I already kinda have a character I've been sitting on for a long time now, and would just need a few tweaks. He's going to be an Italian-American named Lorenzo "Enzo" Morrison with his stand, Gold Ecstasy xD

I meant, are we going to connect this with the SBR. or somewhat a continuation of the main timeline(After Stone Ocean)?
This will be a relatively original setting. Don't expect specific plot points from JJBA.

The plot is that an infamous Stand-using criminal has put a multimillion dollar bounty on his own head to goad other Stand Users into coming after him. You’re a team of bounty hunters that are going after him for the reward or for other reasons (revenge on him or one of his minions, etc.). Along the way you will fight the villain’s allies, rival bounty hunters, and other bizarre opponents and obstacles.

You'll be starting out in Colorado and through various misadventures going on a road trip through the Southern United States.

Also if one of you creates a Stand capable of healing the others (like Crazy Diamond or Golden Experience were able to do) I'll be able to write the adventures more exciting.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to ask them. If they're relating to suggestions for enemies and obstacles please do so through a private message so no spoilers result.

do we RP on certain days of the week, and do we have a general time of when one session starts and ends?
You RP whenever you’re able. Let the others post first and you will see how it’s done.
Feel free to ask for help whenever you need it. If you don’t feel like you can keep up I would recommend joining a less advanced RP.

I feel like at some point, our crew should encounter a Stand user whose Stand is just called 'Despacito.'

Alright, it would be a lot easier for me to read the character sheets if you put the title for each thing (Name, appearance, etc.) in Bold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back