• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure RP (Full)

I
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Info about the rp
Info

Captain Lycanroc

Professional Online Funny-man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

019821a238183fb03b8a6e24d299ad52.jpg

A Rich looking man walks the dreary street on a rainy night, his dress shoes tapping against the wet sidewalk as his soggy coat clung to his sides, a black umbrella blocks his upper half from the rain as he rounds the street corner, under the old Millwood bridge.

around the corner from under the Bridge the umbrella rolls and drifts away, pulled on by the strong winds, from the shadows the man's body lay face down on the pavement, a current of deep crimson washed down to the gutter by rain water, his pockets empty and no sign of struggle marking his body.

the morning after, the crime is investigated and by no surprise seems to be that of the Bizarre variety and so is turned over to the Speed Wagon Foundation for investigation, The SWF hands the mission to a special task force of recruits, this will be their first mission: to investigate the strange murder of Mr. Brawn

Hey everyone! I was hoping to find a group of people interested in playing an RP based in the universe of JoJo's bizarre adventure! (Complete with stands) Where there would be mystery, suspense, intense battles, and you guessed it: Adventure!

the player characters will be working for the Speed Wagon Foundation's 'Supernatural investigations department' as new recruits (unless specified and approved of) working to solve all kinds of strange crimes caused by who knows what around the city of Black Falls, Wisconsin (not a real place I dont think)

I'd probably be looking for a group of people (3/5 maybe more) to play as the main characters, and perhaps even play as villains later on, but I cant do that if no one is interested, so let me down below if this sounds like something you'd be up for!

Thanks for reading!

Is this going to be with stands or hamon? I'm guessing stands, but I felt like I should make sure.
Stands, but if you'd like to use Hamon you can! Might not be the best idea since I'm guessing everyone else will have stands, but you could pull a Joseph and have Hamon and a Stand

I'm a bit busy today, but I'll do my best to answer any questions anyone has. So feel free to ask, the answer moght come a little late but I'll get to them when I can!

Id be up for giving this a shot, what year is it by the way for the setting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back