• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Part 2.5: Hearts Unchained - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
No no no! So sorry! Works not been letting me draw for my post like I want but I’m slowly chipping away at it! Hopefully tonight or tomorrow!

Kloudy Kloudy Sorry for not responding for so long, it likely won't take me this long in the future. I wanted to wait to see if anyone wanted to get a word in first.

Finally POSTED!

Alright so, I kinda opted to be pretty upfront with the stand, stand ability, and consequence so that you guys could use the white mage ASAP!

Hope you guys like!

ALSO! I posted my character AWAY from the current other stuff so give a chance to those who haven't posted yet another option for a starting point!

So... uh...

Is there anyone who's already made a CS who hasn't posted yet planning on posting soon? 😅

Assailant Assailant Just to clarify, the pebble came from within the alley, or from the direction your dude was facing at the time before he turned to face William. It didn't come from my direction at all, just so we're clear.

Kloudy Kloudy Oh, okay, sorry I missed that. It's been edited, although not much has changed.
Now that I have read your character's memories, I'd like to request a pm of the abilities of your stand, since William will have seen that too.

Kloudy Kloudy

Yup! Actually, the funny thing is, when this encounter began, I had actually forgotten what your stand was, and I refused to check the PM so as to not give myself an unfair advantage. I totally forgot it did this.

This encounter just got very interesting

Kloudy Kloudy

Yup! Actually, the funny thing is, when this encounter began, I had actually forgotten what your stand was, and I refused to check the PM so as to not give myself an unfair advantage. I totally forgot it did this.

This encounter just got very interesting
Thought I had gun stand eh? : D

Lemme know once you've read the sheet, and also if you want to change your actions at the end of your last post due to any info I revealed
Actually I think it's fine to leave it as is. William won't likely recognise his more forgiving memories as he's been angered by the fact that he fought in the Great War, a war which's he's always hated. So in his mind, it doesn't really matter what ya dude's says or does, right now at least he needs to fulfill his duty and get a little revenge in the process.

I'm sure later he can forgive him and they can join up in usual JoJo's style, but for now - combaaaaaat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back