• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Part 2.5: Hearts Unchained - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
It has been that long, wow, but I'm here and with good news, today I'm done with finals, so I'll probably post way more often so yeah, post soon.

Hope y'all don't mind me joining ^^ I know some of the people don't mind here but would rather check with everyone

Assailant Assailant Kinda spooked me how you responded to my post within a minute. Anyways, I can come in as a temp villain. Can I get a quick rundown of the current situation?
Sure. Not a ton's happened right now, but I'll catch you up.

Three current groups exist. The first is comprised of two users: William and Liam. They're hiding out in a train station right now while Liam seeks healing for his leg which was wounded prior to the events of the roleplay.

The second group is Maximus and Odiel at the hospital. Both are Nazis. Maximus was wounded in a battle with William the night before, and recovered at the hospital. Odiel initially came to question him.

The final group is Rosalina and Ace. They are located by a hotel. The other two groups are trying to track Rosalina down: William to get his healing, and Max to question her about the exact nature of her abilities, as she healed him the night prior.

That's pretty much where everyone is right now

The second group is Maximus and Odiel at the hospital. Both are Nazis. Maximus was wounded in a battle with William the night before, and recovered at the hospital. Odiel initially came to question him.
Hospital you say? Well it just so happens I'm a fan of Motley Crue
If that's not enough of a hint, just wait for my cs

I saw the Motley Crue movie, and it was awesome.

Also William's leg isn't injured, it's his side. Like where his kidneys would be, except the bullet luckily missed his organs. Assailant Assailant

EmeraldSplash EmeraldSplash Hi! Thank you so much for your interest in Assailants RP!

He's just a bit busy atm with school stuff, but he should get back to you in a day or two! I just want to thank you in advance for your patience! ^_^

Hey , so I will join the rp soon. So any of you lovelies mind explaining to me tee inns and outs of the current story state ? Thank ya! ^^

Cybertrix Cybertrix Hi!

Haha, welcome to RPN, first off!

Second: I think you’re gonna post OOC stuff here!

Assailant might delete your post in the main RP later on, but you’re welcome to post any questions you have here!

Were you interested in joining?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back