• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Part 2.5: Hearts Unchained - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
DJ UwU DJ UwU oki, NOW is the weekly poke to post! :3

Again super sorry to bother you, it’s just everyone can’t post til we get to a time skip😅

Hey guys? Not to be pushy or anything, but is there a chance we can go a bit faster with posting? I'm not asking for like ten a day or something, but it's been two months and we're not even a page in.

My current idea is a German woman who's working in France as a clerk for the Nazis but is also a stand user, and will probably appear first as an antagonist to the allies before getting beat and joining them in JoJo fashion. Sound good?

My current idea is a German woman who's working in France as a clerk for the Nazis but is also a stand user, and will probably appear first as an antagonist to the allies before getting beat and joining them in JoJo fashion. Sound good?
That definitely works.

I agree with Assailant, I believe we should post a bit faster, is it okay if I initiate the time skip?
Not quite ready for a timeskip just yet, but I'd like to encourage people to post with greater frequency. We'll try to get to you as quick as possible though.

Try to post at least within two days of it becoming your turn, everyone. I understand if you can't, but it shouldn't routinely take a week to post.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide I like it as well! :3

Bowl of Sad Bowl of Sad So sorry! I’m just two or so posts from being ready for a time skip! I’m posting as soon as I can after work and both Assailant and Voril can reply in whichever order!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back