• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Interest Check

SubstituteHero

Enemy Stand User
A long time ago, I would post regularly looking for a JoJo rp. I stopped role playing for a bit, then the show became extremely popular and I figured it was a good time to try again. Why not, right?

I want to try out an rp with original characters in a stand-era JoJo setting. If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to post my early idea for a plot. Or hey, feel free to post your own.

Until then, which is your favorite JoJo villain and why is it Dio?

tumblr_nyfvmv2qDK1uj6v2go1_500.png

BEST BOY JUST WORKS

Also I'd love to hear what you have in mind! I think I might have a couple ideas as well.

Oh man, I'm sorry I didn't check up on this. I've been pretty busy with school, but I'm pleased that you all have taken an interest and replied. I will be posting up a plot in a second.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Savage Heart

At the cusp of the new year, January 2017, a pandemic swept the world. Much like the health scares in recent history officials began work to counter this threat as soon as symptoms began. Unfortunately, by the time any research could be conducted, it was found that the virus has infiltrated the populations of most countries. As the Speedwagon Foundation would later reveal, the strange illness had an incubation period of up to three years before any signs began to show. Naturally, warmer, wetter climates with less rigorous health standards accelerated the spread and growth of the virus beyond what was initially observed.

Symptoms of this virus seem to include an extreme rise in body temperature, followed by the host falling into a coma-like state. Once the body recovered from the fever the infected individual either woke up in a state of seemingly animal intelligence and aggression, or with no known damage. As the virus was found to be extremely contagious, an island in the pacific was designated as a center of research and treatment. This island, Isla de la Ilustración, was quickly outfitted with living quarters and research laboratories in order to fully counter this new threat. The intention of this island is to serve as a quarantine zone and hospital until headway has been made.

You are but one of the 35 passengers aboard the Speedwagon Foundation's ship headed for Isla de la Ilustración. This vessel, dubbed the "Cleric's Path", is host to a number of doctors, patients, and security personnel. The Cleric's Path is set to make port in the space of 3 hours, disrupted only slightly by the storm rolling in. Little do the passengers know that this storm marks the beginning of their own bizarre adventure.

Last edited by a moderator:
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Savage Heart

At the cusp of the new year, January 2017, a pandemic swept the world. Much like the health scares in recent history officials began work to counter this threat as soon as symptoms began. Unfortunately, by the time any research could be conducted, it was found that the virus has infiltrated the populations of most countries. As the Speedwagon Foundation would later reveal, the strange illness had an incubation period of up to three years before any signs began to show. Naturally, warmer, wetter climates with less rigorous health standards accelerated the spread and growth of the virus beyond what was initially observed.

Symptoms of this virus seem to include an extreme rise in body temperature, followed by the host falling into a coma-like state. Once the body recovered from the fever the infected individual either woke up in a state of seemingly animal intelligence and aggression, or with no known damage. As the virus was found to be extremely contagious, an island in the pacific was designated as a center of research and treatment. This island, Isla de la Ilustración, was quickly outfitted with living quarters and research laboratories in order to fully counter this new threat. The intention of this island is to serve as a quarantine zone and hospital until headway has been made.

You are but one of the 35 passengers aboard the Speedwagon Foundation's ship headed for Isla de la Ilustración. This vessel, dubbed the "Cleric's Path", is host to a number of doctors, patients, and security personnel. The Cleric's Path is set to make port in the space of 3 hours, disrupted only slightly by the storm rolling in. Little do the passengers know that this storm marks the beginning of their own bizarre adventure.

Interesssst

So if there is sufficient interest, I would love to start this board. I'll go ahead and say that there probably won't be any real relation to canon aside from the existence of Speedwagon Foundation. I will leave the position of "JoJo" to the person who applies for it first when the board opens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back