• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE: Dreadful shapphire [Closed]

Nobuzout

Writer & Future game designer.
52 Sem Título_20200910033047.png

WELCOME TO DREADFUL SHAPPIRE

Dreadful Sapphire is a JJBA inspired roleplay with it's own original story and characters, a new time warping villain and lots of fighting. I have been planning this roleplay for quite a while and I believe I have created a decent storyline for our Ocs to follow. Now before we advance I need you to read some things.

First, If you are willing to roleplay with me and others I ask that you reply at least once per week. If you are not interested no more please message me, so that I can open the rp for others, just don’t ghost while we are on the middle of the story.

I am only accepting 3 other persons, making it a group of 4. I won't be able to accept more since a big amount of stand users would make the fights boring and very chaotic for me to handle. Also, considering that 4 stand users are too many I will sometimes divide the group into duos, don’t worry tho, everything will go as the story progresses.

I usually write long posts but I don’t require giant text walls, at least 1-3 paragraphs is good enough, after all we need to develop our characters and their relationships as well, but if you want to go for a text wall, it is entirely up to your personal preference.

Once you have joined, I will message you a discord link for the Dreadful shappire discord server. We can discuss more about Our character and even plan out more enemy stands if wish to do so, I'm always accepting help with the story and plot.

The Storyline
The year is 1999, London. The Speedwagon Foundation has been expanding their researches on stand users and lately something strange has been happening. In England, more specifically on London there has been a great rise on the number of stand users and not only that but the crime rate has also risen greatly. Considering the fact that these stand users aren’t trained, they easily fall to the dark side and do their worst to normal and defenseless citizens.

Considering the fact that there were no allied stand users in London, The Speedwagon foundation decided to look for people born with the gift and slowly but surely was able to create a small group of rookie users, however this first group failed greatly and was sadly taken out by enemy users. To avoid more fatalities they decided to sit and watch, their new strategy was to look for skilled stand users and if they were to ever get on a fight and win, they would receive a letter from the foundation for an exclusive and very specific job. Of course, this is your character.. you can explain more about how your character received the letter on the backstory.

After some extensive research it was discovered that the rise in stand users is due to a new stand arrow being found and used to create these new users. Of course the reasons for this is unknown but the foundation speculates that whoever has the stand arrow has been creating some sort of army and that if to succeed, this unknown person could overtake the city and even worse, the entire country. One of the most respected members of the foundation, Jotaro Kujo has analyzed the situation but Since he's already on a mission in Japan, the foundation decided to send this new group to investigate more about the Mysterious stand arrow owner and the reasons to why this person is creating so many stand users and possibly endangering the country.

The story starts with our heroes meeting, as well as encountering a Speedwagon foundation employee who is going to deliver some news to them. Apparently, there have been reports of a possible lead that might help uncover the identity of the arrow owner.

Character sheet

Extra notes
This is my first roleplay on this forum and I'm pretty new here so I might get confused and stuff but don't worry, I have 2+ years of rp experience.

Also, don't forget to join the discord whenever you join the roleplay. It isn't necessary, but it will be nice to discuss and get to know each other and their OCs better. I will send a link once I grant you a space.

Also, prepare your song, because I will want to hear your stand's reference song!

I might be busy when u message me so I might take a couple hours to reply back.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back