• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gravitational Force

Dark Lord of Creativity
The basic premise for this RP is that Stand users from across time and space have been summoned to another world where they have to do battle to get back home. I'm willing to adjust the specifics of the story according to player preference though.

You can play as OCs or as canon JoJo characters, although I'll need a writing sample if you want to play the latter. The RP will contain a mix of battles, downtime activities where your characters can socialize, and other events that will give ample opportunity for you to roleplay.

My guarantees as GM:
  • I am here to help you help us all tell the story. If you ever have questions, comments, concerns, ideas for the RP, or just want to chat I'm willing to listen and respond. Just let me know what you want or need.
  • I'm here to help. I don't kick people out for questioning me and I view player feedback as a valuable resource in making better RPs.

Your responsibilities as players:
  • You will need to be willing and able to write at least 3 detailed, literate paragraphs per main post. If a post would be smaller I'll use messaging to consolidate them into a single post.
  • You will need to let me know if you won't be able to post. As long as you let me know it's fine, but otherwise I'll eventually have to kick you out so the others can post.
  • Please try to post at least once a week.
  • No controlling another player's character without their consent.
  • If I ever tag or message you I'll need you to respond as soon as possible. Real life comes first, but please at least say if you can't respond beyond saying you have real life stuff that needs to come first.
  • Be nice to each other. If you are having problems with another player let me know and I'll see what I can do to solve it.
I've got openings for up to 3 players, possibly more depending on how many people sign up.
A CS and OOC page will go up when all the slots are filled.

Feel free to ask any questions you need to, I am happy to answer them.

I've kinda been wanting to do a Jojo RP, and this seems interesting. I have a few JJBA OCs, one's on my character storage thread which still needs to be updated lol but yeah, not totally sure tho I might wanna join this :P

I've kinda been wanting to do a Jojo RP, and this seems interesting. I have a few JJBA OCs, one's on my character storage thread which still needs to be updated lol but yeah, not totally sure tho I might wanna join this :P
Feel free to send me your character ideas if you want to get a head start.

Well, I’m interested in coming back into the action. Any room for another individual to join the ranks?

The character sheet and out of character threads are up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back