• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jojoooooooooo~!

Mothman

A moth, and also a man
Hey, everyone!

My name is Besdy, and I've had an absolute hankering for something; anything Jojo's Bizarre Adventure related as of late. I recently finished catching up with the completed seasons of the anime, and plan to watch whats out of Golden Wind soon, and have read up to end of Part 5, along with a tiny bit of the start of Part 6. I don't like to be a huge rule stickler, but the obvious 'please know how to write in English' stands. I can be a bit wordy post-wise, and while I certainly prefer longer posts from a partner, it's by no means a requirement.

I am more than happy to talk out anything Jojo related for an RP out with people, but as for what I've got rattling around in my head, I've got an OC I've been dying to use in an RP for a while now. Setting and timeline doesn't matter much to me, nor does doing OCxOC/OCxCanon matter to me either way. Morioh has always been my favorite setting, but at the same time I would love to try and use an area that hasn't been super touched upon in an existing Jojo part.

Anyways, I love to keep it short, but if anyone has any questions, I'm more than happy to answer them in PM or here in the thread. Looking forward to hearing from people!

Arrivederci!​

Hey! If you're still looking, would you be interested in doubling up, and what canon character(s) are you looking to pair with your OC? :>

So if you're down, I have an absolutely ravenous appetite for some Jojo's rp. Shoot me a dm! (I'm too new to message you myself lmao)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back