• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined OOC Chat

oh yes thats because um.......

you got into an awful car accident and ever since you've forgotten my beauty

.....Riiiight.

Just gonna leave that one on the backburner for now and turn everyone's attention to the RP.

There's a few pointers here you probably need to be made aware of in order to defuse any confusion.

1. N.A.S and CCFA are two different magical/supernatural schools for magical/supernatural individuals.
  2. They're both headed by Headmaster Leo
  3. An unknown event has led to the CCFA students being huddled onto buses and driven over for a "Field Trip" at N.A.S
  4. Nobody but the Headmaster and some of the staff might know why.
  5. Both Students from CCFA and NAS were unprepared for this
  6. The kids had just arrived at NAS and are being grouped together in the entrance hall by the Staff, many of which take issue with Leo's handling of the "Field Trip"

And I think that should be most of what you need to know.

.....Riiiight.

Just gonna leave that one on the backburner for now and turn everyone's attention to the RP.

There's a few pointers here you probably need to be made aware of in order to defuse any confusion.

1. N.A.S and CCFA are two different magical/supernatural schools for magical/supernatural individuals.
  2. They're both headed by Headmaster Leo
  3. An unknown event has led to the CCFA students being huddled onto buses and driven over for a "Field Trip" at N.A.S
  4. Nobody but the Headmaster and some of the staff might know why.
  5. Both Students from CCFA and NAS were unprepared for this
  6. The kids had just arrived at NAS and are being grouped together in the entrance hall by the Staff, many of which take issue with Leo's handling of the "Field Trip"

And I think that should be most of what you need to know.
whats the difference between NAS and CCFA?

whats the difference between NAS and CCFA?

Well besides how they do classes, so far we've established that NAS looks notably fancier than CCFA, at least if the comments by the students are to be believed.

In the welcome letters I've determined that N.A.S was billed more as a Safe Haven for those who might be ostracized due to their Supernatural traits, while CCFA was more focused on offering supernatural abilities a place to hone their capabilities.

But the Student body from both doesn't seem to allign one way specifically or another.

In terms of classes, CCFA was by far more relaxed with their schedules than NAS. They allowed students flexibility and even the ability to simply leave the grounds as long as they participated, along with having a myriad of clubs to choose from.

NAS on the other hand focused its classes into categories: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and Shadows/Dark Powers. Many students had abilities that went beyond these classes, but its simply the way the Academy categorized and grouped them.

Also I feel as though I should mention that both schools haven't actually gotten to classes yet.

The CCFA students were still settling into their new accommodations were they were uprooted by the trip and the NAS students are just for the first time reaching their school now. Much of the confusion is centered on how sudden it was compounded by the two groups being mixed together.

Well besides how they do classes, so far we've established that NAS looks notably fancier than CCFA, at least if the comments by the students are to be believed.

In the welcome letters I've determined that N.A.S was billed more as a Safe Haven for those who might be ostracized due to their Supernatural traits, while CCFA was more focused on offering supernatural abilities a place to hone their capabilities.

But the Student body from both doesn't seem to allign one way specifically or another.

In terms of classes, CCFA was by far more relaxed with their schedules than NAS. They allowed students flexibility and even the ability to simply leave the grounds as long as they participated, along with having a myriad of clubs to choose from.

NAS on the other hand focused its classes into categories: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and Shadows/Dark Powers. Many students had abilities that went beyond these classes, but its simply the way the Academy categorized and grouped them.

Also I feel as though I should mention that both schools haven't actually gotten to classes yet.

The CCFA students were still settling into their new accommodations were they were uprooted by the trip and the NAS students are just for the first time reaching their school now. Much of the confusion is centered on how sudden it was compounded by the two groups being mixed together.
okay great, thank you dear husband for explaining that to me, I appreciate it!

So I’m gonna
I’m gonna ASK
CrazyBitch CrazyBitch whats this whole Chloe/Madelynne thing going on bc I am very confused
My brain is wee please explain

Yeah, last time I switched accounts it was to infiltrate a rather illicit RP group without having it linked to my main.

And the three other times I can remember someone switching Accounts was either because of computer problems keeping one account off limits or attempting to get back in to an RP after drama forced them out.

For the past few posts I've alluded to an Assembly of the CCFA Student Council in order to figure out how to help the staff coordinate this field trip thing or at least get a better understanding of what's happening.

Could go ahead with that.

Coretha's no doubt gonna throw a fit and start simmering whenever something holds up her quest for Vocal supremacy.

The Mound will no doubt attempt to aid any efforts to get this scenario moving forward so he'll always be available for stuff, even with Webbel trapped in his grasp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back