• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined OOC Chat

I mean, I've been doing an entire month's work of maths homework in one day, so uhhh... don't expect to hear much from me.

(If anyone wants to hear me rant about what heinous move my maths teacher has pulled, please hit me up.)

I WANNA HEAR ARC
BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND THE STRUGGLE
SORRY RPN HAS NOT BEEN GIVING NOTIFICATIONS

LONG STORY SHORT: MY MATHS TEACHER DECIDED THAT BECAUSE SO MUCH OF US WEREN'T SHOWING OUR WORK DURING OUR CALCULATIONS AND FORMATTING OUR RESPONSES TO SIMPLE QUESTIONS LIKE IT CAME STRAIGHT OUT OF THE TEXTBOOK, SO THEY GOT PISSED AT US AND DECIDED THAT THEY WANTED US TO REWRITE IT ALL. EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING AFTER CHRISTMAS BREAK. WHICH IS LIKE... 50 PAGES OF STRAIGHT EQUATIONS. EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T DO IT, AS THEY THINK THAT BY MAKING ALL OF US MISERABLE, OUR COMBINED FURY TO THOSE WHO DARED INVOKE HER WRATH IN THE FIRST PLACE WOULD STOP FROM COMMITTING THE SAME SINS AGAIN. AND THAT IS WHY I AM SUFFERING.

Also, y'all are quiet today. Should I dump a question for your characters to keep the conversation alive?

... Fine, I'll bite. Here, take this incorrect-quotes generator and tag your OCs: Incorrect Quotes Generator

Emery: Some of you may die, but that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make.

Emery: I’d like to offer you moral support, but I have questionable morals.

Emery: I was born for politics. I have great hair and I love lying.

Emery: Fool me once, I’m gonna kill you

Emery: So apparently the 'bad vibes' I’ve been feeling are actually severe psychological distress

- - - -
Grayson: You’ll have a hard time believing this because it never happens, but I made a mistake.

Grayson: Goodnight moon.
Grayson: Goodnight tree.
Grayson: Goodnight ghosts that only I can see.

Grayson: bitches b like “im baby” but have childhood trauma and neglect like wtf do u know about being baby u were forced to grow up from an early age anyways I’m bitches

- - -

Gigi: People are always asking me if I'm a morning person or a night person.
Gigi: And I'm just like, 'Buddy! I'm barely even a PERSON!'

Gigi: Physically, yes, I could fight a bird. But emotionally? Imagine the toll.

Piranesi, drunk: Must be hard not being able to laugh.
Sai: I do have a sense of humor you know.
Piranesi: I’ve never heard you laugh before.
Sai: I’ve never heard you say anything funny.

Adolphe: Hiero and I have the kind of easy chemistry where we finish each other's-
Hiero: Sentences.
Adolphe: Don't fucking interrupt me.

Sai: You're the love of my life and my best friend, I would do anything for you.
Sai's RO: I want you to eat three meals a day and have a decent sleep schedule.
Sai: Absolutely not.

Hiero: Adol was banned from the chicken shack, so we had to go out of town to get some.
Adolphe: Well, they shouldn’t say “all you can eat” if they don’t mean it.
Hiero: Adol, you ate the waitress.

Piranesi's RO: Is something burning?
Piranesi: Just my love for you.
Piranesi's RO: Pira, the toaster is on fire.

LMAO, GAO, WHEN I WAS FUCKING AROUND WITH THE GENERATOR AND SAW THE GHOSTS ONE, MY MIND INSTANTLY WAS LIKE "GRAYSON???"

Artemis: Fool me once, Im going to kill you.

Artemis: You seem familiar, have I threatened you before?

Artemis: What doesn't kill me should run, because now I'm fucking pissed.

Artemis: Okay okay stop asking me if I'm straight, gay, bi, whatever. I identify as a FUCKING THREAT.

Fae: With great power comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.

Fae: I’d like to offer you moral support, but I have questionable morals.

Fae: I’m going to defeat you with the power of friendship! ... And this knife I found.

Amethyst: I’m sick and tired of being called 'mortal' like, you don’t know that. Neither do I. I have never died even ONCE. Nothing has been proven yet. Stop making assumptions. It’s rude.

Amethyst: My life isn’t as glamorous as my wanted poster makes it look like.

Amethyst: I’ve come to a point in my life where I need a stronger word than fuck

Lapis: Dear friends, your Christmas gift this year… is me. That’s right, another year of friendship. Your membership has been renewed.

Lapis: BEHOLD, the field in which I grow my fucks! Lay thine eyes upon it, and thou shalt see that it is barren!

Lapis: Well, well, well... if it isn’t my old friend: the dawning realization that I fucked up bad.

Pfffft- Some individual ones that sum up their personality pretty well:
Sai: You seem familiar, have I threatened you before?

Sai, collapsing at their desk: With great power comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later

----

Piranesi: BEHOLD, the field in which I grow my fucks! Lay thine eyes upon it, and thou shalt see that it is barren!

Piranesi, who is definitely not a "FUCKING THREAT: Okay okay stop asking me if I'm straight, gay, bi, whatever. I identify as a FUCKING THREAT.

----

Hiero: My life isn’t as glamorous as my wanted poster makes it look like. (Sometimes, I forget this man is like... a convicted criminal.)

Hiero, my only human character: I’m sick and tired of being called 'mortal' like, you don’t know that. Neither do I. I have never died even ONCE. Nothing has been proven yet. Stop making assumptions. It’s rude.

------

Adolphe: You can de-escalate any situation by simply saying, 'Are we about to kiss?'
Adolphe: Doesn't work for getting out of speeding tickets, by the way.

Adolphe: 'Person of interest' is almost too flattering.
Adolphe: Like, if the police were to pound on my door and go, 'A man has been murdered in your building and you are a person of interest,' I'd be like, 'Moi? Oh, do go on.'

Grayson: Treat cats the way you want to be treated.
Amethyst: Killed without hesitation.
Grayson: No.

Hunter: Don’t worry, I have a few knives up my sleeve.
Anyone: I think you mean cards.
Hunter, pulling knives out of their sleeves: No, I do not.

Emery: So are we flirting right now?
Hunter: I AM LITERALLY STABBING YOU
Emery: That doesn’t answer my question

Emery: *Kicks the door down looking panicked*
Literally anyone: What did you do?
Emery: Nobody died.
Literally anyone: WHAT KIND OF ANSWER IS THAT.

Gigi: I've already sent good vibes your way… they’re coming. There’s nothing you can do to stop them.

Grayson: i went through an entire character arc during quarantine
Grayson: i became more evil if you’re curious
Someone: We're still in quarantine, don't worry, there's time for a redemption arc still!
Grayson: i’m going to get worse on purpose

LMAO GAO I LOVE THOSE MAINLY EMERY AND ARTEMIS OR GRAYSON AND AMETHYST

Is he a himbo though? Himbos must fulfill the himbo checklist: buff/handsome, kind and considerate, and empty-headed.

Gotta go for a sec, brb!

He checks about two of those.
Partial himbo.
Himbo hybrid, if you will.

- - -

Hunter, negotiating with Emery: We have Gigi. Give us ten thousand dollars and they will be returned to you unharmed
Gigi: Whoa, whoa, wait, you think I’m only worth ten thousand dollars?
Hunter:
Gigi: MAKE IT ONE MILLION–
Hunter: GIGI STOP

Store Worker: Would a Ms. Hunter please come to the front desk?
Hunter, arriving at the desk: Hello, is there a problem?
Store Worker: points to Emery and Gigi
Store Worker: I believe they belong to you?
Emery and Gigi, simultaneously: We got lost :[
Hunter: I didn’t even bring you guys here with me-

Lapis: Minma and I are having a baby.
Emery: That's gre-
Lapis, slamming adoption papers on the table: It's you, sign here.

*The squad is having dinner together*
Amethyst: Emery, can you pass the salt?
Emery: *Throws Grayson across the table*

Grayson, holding a python: Guys I impulsively bought a snake, what do I name him
Amethyst: You did WHAT–
Grayson: William Snakepeare

If he's buff and empty-headed, he's just a jock, then. Well... theatre-club goth bitch jock, but still a jock.

Pffffffft- Hiero and Grayson are going to get along so well. Bonding over Pumpkin, Dumpling and William Snakespeare. They're both such nerds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back