• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined OOC Chat

And just like that, they were gone.

Lofi never did discover what happened to Rabbit that day, their silence online hinted to any possibility with some mundane and others quite tragic.

But despite the cause being unkown, the blame fell upon poor Gao, and any hope of friendship between the two proved quite improbable ever since

GRRR GRIEVE YOU DID NOT SAY HI TO YOUR NEW ADOPTED SIBLING

GRRR GRIEVE YOU DID NOT SAY HI TO YOUR NEW ADOPTED SIBLING

And you just broke your own red and bold rule.

And just like that, they were gone.

Lofi never did discover what happened to Rabbit that day, their silence online hinted to any possibility with some mundane and others quite tragic.

But despite the cause being unknown, Lofi blamed themselF for the disappearance, never truly being able to forgive their own critical error.

AM I SUPPOSED TO LIE TO THEM?

WHAT DO YOU THING WE ARE? ANGELS?

I promise we arent all that crazy but we are slightly insane!

HYPERVENTILATING
GRRRR BAD INFLUENCES FOR THE NEW CHILD
MUST PROTECT

NO CHILD MUST KNOW WHAT WE ARE LIKE!

ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

How are you today Killer?

Nah, don't listen to them. The folks around here got a habit of overhyping their own wackiness.

It's probably more on the level of "I'm not like other Girls syndrome" in terms of craziness.

Yeah, like how I've got a homunculus attempting to gain enough insight to truly become a World-class mercenary, though mostly ends up having to resolve mundane schoolyard tasks instead.

An ironically down to earth crab girl with a passion for hairdressing and videogames just trying to enjoy new surface worlder stuff and have a chill time.

A Fallen Angel with potentially devastating capabilities hindered by a comedically stereotypical rebellious teenage phase that's convinced her that only vocalists can hold true power over the world.

A completely out of touch bug boy desperate to integrate and hone his powers for his hive, despite his terrible understanding of Topsider customs and nigh incomprehensible speech patterns continuously getting in the way.

And a muscle-bound giant who's infested with a sentient colony of parasites that acts more like the Headmaster's personal servant drone than anything else.

That kind of stuff

yeah, and I don't even have the most characters.

Character sheets are great, but I always try to make sure that mine can be summarized in one or two sentences for convenience's sake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back