• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined OOC Chat

how many characters are we allowed? I have a group of four characters that I normally like using. is that okay?

Because she is a crazy bitch who refuses anything romantic. Bad history with it though she has a bet going with Emery currently to see who can make the other fall for the other fastest.

Minma is on bus 2 which is in the middle of nowhere. Bus 1 and 2 are at the school

Bruh I was trying to stick to a limit of only two chars, but then we merged two rps together and now there's four I gotta keep track of.

Oh yes, I'm Grieve

I am the one who runs the Crab Girl, the One-Eyed homonculus, the One Winged EdGy Fallen Angel and the Bug boi.

Although, now that I'm looking at it we should definitely link the character tab from the other Rp with this one just for ease of acces.

I need some clearing up on where is which bus?

Buses three and One are at the academy while Bus two was diverted to help one of the Academy's busses and is currently beside it.

Bruh I was trying to stick to a limit of only two chars, but then we merged two rps together and now there's four I gotta keep track of.

Oh yes, I'm Grieve

I am the one who runs the Crab Girl, the One-Eyed homonculus, the One Winged EdGy Fallen Angel and the Bug boi.

Although, now that I'm looking at it we should definitely link the character tab from the other Rp with this one just for ease of acces.

Buses three and One are at the academy while Bus two was diverted to help one of the Academy's busses and is currently beside it.
FACE CLAIMS PLEASE, I NEEDA SEE DEM

I have my three Angli babies: Amethyst, Lapis, and Pyrite
I have my crazy hunting bitches: Artemis and Loet {Bitch Bucl}
I have my insane bubbly siren: Fae

Spencypoo Spencypoo I have a question regarding my power. We all know it allows me to sense things even if I can't see them or there far away. But can I perfect/advance it by training? I would basically be able to predict the opponents next movement. I don't know if you have but if you watched One Piece the inspiration is from observation haki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back