Join our weird and wacky family I guess?

oh... just a nosebleed... *He pinched the upper part of her nose for a few minutes, helping it stop. Then he picked her up, carrying her to the couch (Wherever that may be)

*Nio appeared behind sen* "may I be of assistance? I see lady surgess has gotten into trouble again..." *he was a super freakishly tall shadow demon. *

(me who's only 5'6)... you're... uhm... tall... but yeah, she ran and fell down the stairs... and there's a nosebleed... also she had knives, but I didn't see any external cuts...

(me who's only 5'6)... you're... uhm... tall... but yeah, she ran and fell down the stairs... and there's a nosebleed... also she had knives, but I didn't see any external cuts...
*nio. Chuckled being 8'7* "I see.... I'll be sure to inform her older brother later of the matter. Meanwhile I'll get some frozen meat to place on her face...." *he walks off*

frozen... meat? I guess the cold helps... *Sen sits down on a nearby chair, looking around.* Yk... I don't know if I've ever been in this part of the ho-- Sid what're you doing?

*Surgess woke up suddenly from the sip of moon shine and shoved sid away. She leaned over the couch and threw up*

... I guess in a way it does... *Waiting until after she finished, he asked* You ok now?

*she felt worse* noooooo *she threw up again as nio walked in. He emediatly looked at sid* "what did you give her?" Help meeeee *nio walked over to surgess*

... He gave her moonshine... I'm not sure what it is... but now she's sick... so I assume it's bad... but now she's awake... do yk how to stop this?

*nio glared at sid* "you dumb ass she's only 7 years old!!! She can't have alcohols!!! Your basically killing her with that!!" *nio pushed a pressure point in surgess neck to stun her lungs and her breathing came to a halt* !!!!!

Oh, that was alcohol? That was a really stupid move Sid... not even I can have it

*surgess tapped nio cuz he stunned her breathing be he just let her suffocate and not breath waiting for her to pass out. After a full minute of not breathing she did pass out and nio unstunned her lungs allowing her to breath again. He gently rested her back on the arm rest of the couch and places frozen meat on her face.*

*Nio makes a barrier around surgess* " don't wake her idiot you've caused anough trouble already. Its your fault she vomited on the carpet in the first place and vomit is a pain in the ass to clean up! "

Uhh... sir, I can take care of that... I've done it plenty of times before... there's even a special vacuum for it... in my room somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Back