Join our weird and wacky family I guess?

(Yamper is also adorable... I always chose it as my first catching Pokemon in the game, and never evolved it)

The beast gave a deep growl of approval. It then saw the dog barking at Yamper and began to charge up a beam to completely eradicate the dog.

*The dog glared at the beast before continuing to bark at the Yamper, seeing it as a threat*

*Surgess started coughing hard. She fell off the swing and onto the ground. She's fallen I'll and is severely sick.*

The beast was about to fire until it saw Surgess and picked her up, giving out a howl that anybody could recognize as a plea for help.

Yamper didn't understand what was going on and hid inside the house.

*The dog turned to smoke before disappearing all together as bun came into the house with the groceries*

*surgess was super pale and trembling. She was weak and unable to move. She was in a life threatening situation from her severe sickness.*

The beast continued to howl, eventually slamming its face into the house to alert Bun.

Yamper was hiding behind a potted plant inside.

*Bun looked outside*

What is it huh? what's going on- *Notices Surgess* SURGESS!

*Goes to pick her up and bring her inside*

One of the beast's tears hit Surgess' chest and black electricity began to surround her. The wind in the room became heavy and sinister. It's eyes began to glow red and it growled evilly.

*surgess reached her hand for the beast and placed it against the beast* p-please calm down....

*Gets the medicine and gives some to Surgess, putting a cold towel over her head*

C'mon kiddo

(Sorry guys I gotta get ready for my medical test. Wish me luck and hope I don't spiral out into outer space from getting dizzy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back