Jörmungandr OOC

@Fenris@Abberakelaran@Nyctophiliac@Rhodus@Jackaboi@Colt556@Salt Lord@Drakerus@Britt-21@GrottyStatute74@General Deth Glitch@Enkerzed@Princess Ami@Zuka@Quark@Isune@Petroshka@Maki@Sereda@LeSoraAmari@Genon@Cheryl@revior@SinningSloth@GasMaskie@BigGuyForYou@Godhowsae

There seems to have been some confusion over the "traits" section of the CS so I would like to clear that up. What you would put there is your character's physical traits, such as being exceptionally strong, fast, or tough. Mental traits would more likely go under personality. Under "skills" should go learned behaviors, such as combat, medical, or mechanic training, or being a good cook.

@Mykinkaiser

Not to be a bother, but I have been waiting on a reply for the message I sent you, have you seen it? Also, I've just edited my character's traits, please check if I did anything wrong.

I'm probably going to annoy some people by saying this but... I know you said no real pics, however, I think this cosplay works very well (and in fact inspired) my character. It's only a head and bust shot and I can put in a more detailed description. 

If no, can I at least know the reason why real pictures are not allowed?

I'm probably going to annoy some people by saying this but... I know you said no real pics, however, I think this cosplay works very well (and in fact inspired) my character. It's only a head and bust shot and I can put in a more detailed description. 

If no, can I at least know the reason why real pictures are not allowed?

Why dont you describe the picture itself in well detail? o:

She isn't cosplaying a particular character, just an "elf" in general.

Is there like a deadline for our characters? Because I have the basics of mine but I want to complete it and post instead of making it a WIP.

Is there like a deadline for our characters? Because I have the basics of mine but I want to complete it and post instead of making it a WIP.

I wouldnt think so. Idk why there would be a deadline o:

I'd make it as a WIP so you have it up and can make edits :)

saves the problem of internet going out/power going out and losing the post

it's possible, @Nyctophiliac this is a sandbox rp from what i've heard from @Mykinkaiser :)

Im only sharing knowledge that Mykin has mentioned once before.

Just know not all my answers are facts, but rather opinions :)

Sure thing, Zuka.

Hey, finally back from my trip

In answer to your questions, I really just don't like using real photos in rp and as such I'd prefer if you used art instead. Secondly, you state that she's supposed to be a Dokkalf on your sheet if I remember correctly. Unfortunately, that photo wouldn't work as a Dokkalf even if it were to be allowed due to the fact that her skin is far too light. Lastly, as Britt said, this is a sandbox rp, not everyone will be in the same area at the same time and as such there will likely be pockets of players rping together rather than one big group.

Hey, finally back from my trip

In answer to your questions, I really just don't like using real photos in rp and as such I'd prefer if you used art instead. Secondly, you state that she's supposed to be a Dokkalf on your sheet if I remember correctly. Unfortunately, that photo wouldn't work as a Dokkalf even if it were to be allowed due to the fact that her skin is far too light. Lastly, as Britt said, this is a sandbox rp, not everyone will be in the same area at the same time and as such there will likely be pockets of players rping together rather than one big group.

Okay, so besides the skin color being too light what other features do Dokkalves have that aren't in the pic? I'll respect your decision and try to find a matching art piece. However I don't see what the last part has to do with this??

Okay, so besides the skin color being too light what other features do Dokkalves have that aren't in the pic? I'll respect your decision and try to find a matching art piece. However I don't see what the last part has to do with this??

you were asking about how everyone was going to rp :P

if that wasnt you, sorry >.<

@Mykinkaiser Can I add an 'other' to my CS? I want to put a note that my character is married with a son and two daughters. I don't want to add it to my bio since it's already pretty long (4 paragraphs).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back