Jörmungandr OOC

@Fenris@Abberakelaran@Nyctophiliac@Rhodus@Jackaboi@Colt556@Salt Lord@Drakerus@Britt-21@GrottyStatute74@General Deth Glitch@Enkerzed@Princess Ami@Zuka@Quark@Isune@Petroshka@Maki@Sereda@LeSoraAmari@Genon@Cheryl@revior@SinningSloth

One other thing that I'd like to let you all know of is that I'll be going on a trip starting Tuesday the 23rd and coming back Thursday the 25th. During this time I won't have access to my computer and will likely be quite busy. I'll still try to look over CSs and all on my phone but I'll likely not be able to do too much, especially regarding adding lore.

Once I get back I'll do my best to get everything up so that we can start rping as soon as possible.

@Mykinkaiser

Thanks! As mentioned previously, I'll probably wait to see what other characters are created first.

That or... would anyone be willing to establish any pre-set relationships with me? 

(And really looking forward to the section on the magic xDD). Let me know if you want any help with world building. 

@Mykinkaiser

Thanks! As mentioned previously, I'll probably wait to see what other characters are created first.

That or... would anyone be willing to establish any pre-set relationships with me? 

(And really looking forward to the section on the magic xDD). Let me know if you want any help with world building. 

What kind of relationships are you looking for? I'm thinking of a dokkalf character with some clockwork parts, female. She is going to be on the more antagonistic side I think (since I've made so many good characters, it gets a little boring). Either antagonistic or selfish. Might be a good enemy character or partner for mischief and crime. 

What kind of relationships are you looking for? I'm thinking of a dokkalf character with some clockwork parts, female. She is going to be on the more antagonistic side I think (since I've made so many good characters, it gets a little boring). Either antagonistic or selfish. Might be a good enemy character or partner for mischief and crime. 

Hm... probably some sort of alliance or friendship? I'm happy with like comedic or enemy-type as well. 

I've never had my characters in a romantic relationship before so I'm less confident in that. 

I'm thinking of adding twins, who were born on the world train in an upper middle-class family. They'll just be humans perhaps 

That's just my default character set I go for in a steampunk world, and I'm definitely happy to make someone else. 

I want to have my character be selfish, so @Nyctophiliac if you don't mind please don't take the selfish nature ^^' . I have a pretty good idea for my guy already and I don't want to start all over. Of course we could have two selfish characters but well, that would be a bit boring.

Because she's almost 6 feet tall and weighs as much as a little girl. Would YOU be afraid of someone who could punch you full force in the face and do 0 damage?

I am someone like that and you can believe me, there are a BUNCH of people who are afraid of me.

@Colt556 C'mon, colt, stop fighting with Ami ok? we both have different opinions but there's no need to stay on the subject for more than it has despite the little of posts.

@Cheryl Well, they are different characters and I doubt there will be that much overlap. There are plenty of selfish people in the world anyways, and they have different ways of showing it. "Selfish" is kind of a general term for a character's disposition I'd say. And also, they will probably have different motives, other personality traits, abilities and background so they'll act differently, savvy? 

@Nyctophiliac True, I'm only worried of having our characters be the same except different races, but it's unlikely that we'll have exactly the same character so it'll be fine. Sorry, I got a bit too hasty when I thought that you somehow had the same idea as me xD . Let's carry on with our characters, I'm probably going to post mine a day or so later when most of the characters have been posted so I'll have time to change some stuff if I feel the need to. 

@Princess Ami

A couple of things:

1. Radios and the like don't exist so she can't have that communicator
  2. You are probably going to want to bulk her up a bit. The commander doesn't get to just sit back at a desk, they are involved with guarding.
  3. Also, as Colt said she wouldn't be all that intimidating, especially for this world. She does kinda need to be as the commander is a symbol of the Front's control of the Rear.
  4. Finally, she must be able to authorize acts of extreme cruelty towards the occupants of the Rear, and carry them out herself.

@Fenris@Abberakelaran@Nyctophiliac@Rhodus@Jackaboi@Colt556@Salt Lord@Drakerus@Britt-21@GrottyStatute74@General Deth Glitch@Enkerzed@Princess Ami@Zuka@Quark@Isune@Petroshka@Maki@Sereda@LeSoraAmari@Genon@Cheryl@revior@SinningSloth

UPDATE: You are no longer required to have a picture on your CS (though it remains strongly encouraged). However, in the absence of a picture, a detailed written description is required. You may be required to add more detail if a GM finds it insufficient. Having both a picture and a written description is encouraged, but again not required.

im still waiting for the majority of the lore to be done <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back