Jörmungandr OOC

Would it be possible to have a character with a clockwork body part? Cuz that would be really cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
Another note: If you have any suggestions as to lore you'd like to see included or something similar, you should probably let me know soon as I will be trying to finish lore up asap. You don't have to suggest anything, but feel free to should you so desire.

@Fenris@Abberakelaran@Nyctophiliac@Rhodus@Jackaboi@Colt556@Salt Lord@Drakerus@Britt-21@GrottyStatute74@General Deth Glitch@Enkerzed@Princess Ami@Zuka@Quark@Isune@Petroshka@Maki@Sereda@LeSoraAmari

Yay!

I'll take a look, and my cs will probably come within a week. If I do take some more time, it's probably I'm waiting to see what other characters others want. (I generally want to go for a character that can balance others out, or provide some sort of development for others). 

Will take a look at the lore and ask here if there are any questions. 

Yay!

I'll take a look, and my cs will probably come within a week. If I do take some more time, it's probably I'm waiting to see what other characters others want. (I generally want to go for a character that can balance others out, or provide some sort of development for others). 

Will take a look at the lore and ask here if there are any questions. 

Cs creation isn't actually open yet (despite the fact that 2 people posted characters orz). However once I finish up lore on the nations I'll open it, so no rush :)  

Im still waiting for the lore to be done cx 

Glares

Cs creation isn't actually open yet (despite the fact that 2 people posted characters orz). However once I finish up lore on the nations I'll open it, so no rush :)  

OH! 

That's good to know. You read my mind though, about seeing other character threads. 

Just so you know that I'm waiting and thinking for a potential character =D

@Fenris@Abberakelaran@Nyctophiliac@Rhodus@Jackaboi@Colt556@Salt Lord@Drakerus@Britt-21@GrottyStatute74@General Deth Glitch@Enkerzed@Princess Ami@Zuka@Quark@Isune@Petroshka@Maki@Sereda@LeSoraAmari@Genon@Cheryl@revior@SinningSloth

Lore for races and Countries are done. I am officially opening up CS creation at this time. Of course, if you have an questions about any of the lore or especially about how magic works (as that lore isn't up yet) feel free to either PM me or post said questions here (just make sure to tag me).

I look forward to seeing your characters :)

P.S. Suggestions and or ideas about tweaks to existing lore are still being accepted to feel free to voice your opinions :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back