Jörmungandr OOC

Magic in this world is not something people can use directly, as in, mages don't exist. All the magic is used through tools and machines.

Ah... I see. I assume that you haven't checked character profiles yet then since that's clearly on the CS?

@Fenris@Abberakelaran@Nyctophiliac@Rhodus@Jackaboi@Colt556@Salt Lord@Drakerus@Britt-21@GrottyStatute74@General Deth Glitch@Enkerzed@Princess Ami@Zuka@Quark@Isune@Petroshka@Maki@Sereda@LeSoraAmari@Genon@Cheryl@revior@SinningSloth@GasMaskie@BigGuyForYou@Godhowsae @Patriotic_Hamburger

Magic lore is finally up, sorry for the wait by the way, RL has been busy for me.

I will start to go over character sheets over the next few days and I hope to have the IC thread up soon.

Also, questions, comments, suggestions are always welcome (in fact, they help me in creating and shaping the world) so please don't be afraid to post them here or to PM me.

P.S. I'm thinking of introducing a new race, anyone have any they want to see added?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Fenris@Abberakelaran@Nyctophiliac@Rhodus@Jackaboi@Colt556@Salt Lord@Drakerus@Britt-21@GrottyStatute74@General Deth Glitch@Enkerzed@Princess Ami@Zuka@Quark@Isune@Petroshka@Maki@Sereda@LeSoraAmari@Genon@Cheryl@revior@SinningSloth@GasMaskie@BigGuyForYou@Godhowsae @Patriotic_Hamburger

One other thing that I want to mention, due to the fact that there might have been some confusion, is that magic engines (specifically portable ones) are very expensive to maintain and power. As such, your character must either be very rich or else have a very good reason in order to have that.

However, I do not want everyone to suddenly make their characters super rich so we have an overabundance of magic tools in the rp. Magic isn't the focus of the rp after all and, believe me, it isn't all powerful either. Someone can still fight just as well with a normal weapon as a magic one if they use it correctly.

Magic lore is finally up, sorry for the wait by the way, RL has been busy for me.

I will start to go over character sheets over the next few days and I hope to have the IC thread up soon.

Also, questions, comments, suggestions are always welcome (in fact, they help me in creating and shaping the world) so please don't be afraid to post them here or to PM me.

P.S. I'm thinking of introducing a new race, anyone have any they want to see added?

Finally, the day is near!

p/s: I want people with animal ears.

how about a reptilian or avian type race? 

maybe a primitive but militarized race of valkyries still living in feudal style lifes

or a race of dragons that dont have a land to call their home, 

or even a race of elemental's that have constant conflicts with the Dökkalves

a race that has a city in the skies? 

so many thoughts *o*

how about a reptilian or avian type race? 

maybe a primitive but militarized race of valkyries still living in feudal style lifes

or a race of dragons that dont have a land to call their home, 

or even a race of elemental's that have constant conflicts with the Dökkalves

a race that has a city in the skies? 

so many thoughts *o*

I had been considering an avian race, and I'm intrigued by what you mean by the valkyries. How would they work as a race in terms of abilities, appearance, etc.?

@Fenris

I use the dark theme so could I ask you to either use the automatic font color or else a lighter one so I can read your new CS please? ;-;

I like the idea of a race that lives in the sky :) . It would be cool to have a race with wings, like any kind of wings. Bat, bird, insect, maybe even energy wings. 

Well if you are thinking of having avian races two examples of how they can be done (both from Pathfinder) are the Strix and the Syrinx, both humanoid. The Strix are dark skinned dark feathered winged, which protrude from their backs, not connected to their arms, the Syrinx are more avian in nature, think Ra or Horus with the avian heads but usually having heads of owls, having feathered wings that match the colouration of the head, so if the head was a waxy colour, so would the wings, that's one idea you can go with, one thing that I know you should have if you do make the avian race is that they would have some claustrophobia.

I guess my character has to wait further until this mystery race is added xD

This new avian race should have some form of advanced civilization. Give the species more zest and depth! 

Uh oh. Someone put the L word in their character sheet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back