• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jo Jo’s Bizarre Adventure: The Game of 1985 AU Idea

The Silent Z

Just Here
London England, 1985

The world was filled with color worn as bright and hair so loud. But amidst the growing trends, a cold atmosphere was on the descent, legends formed and fears arisen from the depths of each and every soul. While gangs amassed in war, citizens continued on with their lives as well as they could, authorities attempted to keep the peace and protect mankind... A figure simply called, Diablo, was on the rise, his power growing over time and a reputation spreading far and wide, the reach of his power was enough to gain followers, gangs started to do his bidding, slowly but surely with one nation after another he’d claim the world as his own. An order of men and women would begin to form, those capable and willing alongside their stands would come together hoping to put a end to this Diablo. But the trick was finding him and uncovering who exactly he was and what was his power, his stand? The journey of countless steps would begin it seems in London, England, the very heart of where it all began.....

—————
Hello Folks,

Not going to lie nor pretend otherwise, just started this series recently and am about 10 episodes into the Stardust Crusaders at the time of this posts writing. But with that said have been googling for more info and further reading of the anime’s details and how it works, far from a expert however. Still the interest to try a rp of this fandom is there and a small idea as previewed above is forming with plenty of room for collaboration from those interested in taking part and knowledgeable of the series. This will be the AU kind of rp to assist in the lore knowledge being a work in progress and overall leaves things more open and easier.

The rp rules should be pretty well known as they resemble any rp on Rpn. Won’t place any great expectations of post lengths, only ask that at least a paragraph or two be offered in the IC. Further details to come over time, just a interest check post for now.

Thanks for the view,
Z

Ya, I’m in.

I have a character concept I’ll run by you later, maybe post it in the out-of-character if that’s up. I’m busy at work at the moment.
Ok cool! Just double checking before I start any threads.

And ok that works. Just got off work not too long ago myself, might have atleast the OOC thread up today since those are pretty quick to do.

Absolutely still in!
Ok cool! Like above doing a double count before threads go up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back