• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JJK craving ❤️ fandoms (anime+games)

tofusalad

Hey there! I'm Tofu, 21, and go by she/they pronouns.

I'm looking for someone who would want to play as any of the characters from the list below! We can do ccxcc, ocxcc, ocxoc, doubling, or a personal favorite guilty pleasure of mine: crossovers!

My response length can vary, but I really don't respond with anything less than a short paragraph. I've been rping on and off for a while now and consider myself semi-literate. My response time varies, as I'm a workaholic in healthcare but I never not have time for ooc and bumps/updates.

I'm always looking to make an rp enjoyable for everyone involved. That being said, I'd love to know what you're looking for before we dive in. I never mind romance, but for my own comfort please be 18+. Personally, I love exploring characters that fascinate me and all sorts of dynamics. Platonic rps steal my heart but I will still delve into romance for you <3

Characters/Fandoms include but are not limited to:

✨Super craving
❤️Craving

Anime
✨Jujustu Kaisen
❤️Mob Psycho 100
BNHA
spyxfamily
The Promised Neverland

Games
Genshin impact
Honkai: star rail
❤️The Stanley Parable

I have PLENTY more fandoms, please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you know a good anime/game that you're craving. It's just my first post so I want to get my strongest cravings out of the way. I will update as I go on <3

id love to do jujutsu kaisen with you if youre still looking !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back