• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JJBA: Vento Aureo Group Roleplay

italianissima

(**NOT REPLACING ANYONE**)

> ▪︎ **INTRODUCTION**
Hello there roleplayers! My name is Beatrice, but you can call me Bea or Lavalulu. I'm 16 years old and I've been craving for new roleplays!
I'm looking forward in doing a JJBA: Vento Aureo roleplay! I'll play as Trish Una, but older and as an adult. I had the idea of her being sent to be protected by Diavolo to La Squadra Esecuzioni/The Hitman Team and not Bucciarati's Gang, I would like to change things a little 👁️. Romance will be allowed, since Trish will be an adult! Let's see how it goes!! Dark themes are accepted.

> ¤ **ABOUT ME...**
- Genres: Historical, Horror, Psychological, Thriller, Slice of Life, Dark Romance, Slashers, Romance...
- Literacy: 3k+
- Timezone: GMT+1
- MXF (Strictly that for comfort reasons)

> ■ **ABOUT YOU...**
- Literacy: 500-3k+ (Semi-Lit to Novella)
- What am I searching for? I'm searching for some people who are willing to roleplay as the members of La Squadra Esecuzioni!
-
Risotto Nero [OPEN]
-
Prosciutto [OPEN]
-
Pesci [OPEN]
-
Formaggio [OPEN]
-
Illuso [OPEN]
-
Ghiaccio [OPEN]
-
Melone [OPEN]

That's it! If you're interested, send me this emoji in DMs: "👑" (or reply to this thread) with a brief introduction of yourself and the name of member of La Squadra Esecuzioni that you want to roleplay as!!
I'll create the server and once we have found enough people, we'll think about a deeper plot together!! ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back