• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jellicle Cats Come Out Tonight

upondecember

I love you 3000
Jellicle Cats come one, come all.
The Jellicle Moon is shining bright,
Jellicles come to the Jellicle Ball.

giphy (4).gif

I refuse to believe that I'm the only person on this site who likes the musical Cats. It was too big in the 90's for there to be no one.
And we're getting a Hollywood film this year?? With the weirdest cast ever??

giphy (3).gif

I was obsessed with this show as a kid, I can literally name you every character and the popular headcanons about their family. I seriously don't expect that from you. A general appreciation and willingness is enough for me. I'll fill you in and we'll have fun.

giphy (2).gif

That said, while I don't mind OCs sprinkled in, (it's a tribe of cats, surely they get newcomers sometimes) I do prefer to write canon characters as mains. I only do MxF pairings, but like... I know every character, I double, I triple, I pick up side characters, let's just see how it goes. However! I really, really love Bombalurina and to a slightly lesser degree, Demeter. If I could main either of those ladies, I'd be in the Heaviside Lair(Cat Heaven™)

UoQN.gif

I'm 20, and I would prefer you to be 18+, however it's not a rule. If you're willing to write 3rd person past tense, and have decent grammar and a level of maturity, we'll get along just fine. Just let me know if you have any triggers. I like dark themes, but they're not necessary. I'm a chill person, I write 1-5 paragraphs, I usually reply daily-- though I don't expect that from you-- and I enjoy some ooc chatter and planning.
Post here if you're interested, or PM me if you're embarrassed that you like this musical, I clearly don't judge. XD And let's get something started!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back