• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jaspella's Wishlist

Jaspella

I have been RPing on and off for about fifteen years, so I'm well-versed. I'm an avid typer- I average at five paragraphs per post, but have easily written twice that amount if not more- I am looking for someone who can match me. I always write in third-person, past tense, and I try to reply at least every other day. I have many fandoms I would like to explore- to name a few:

Harry Potter
The Vampire Diaries
Twilight
Phantom of the Opera
The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Supernatural
Charmed

I’m also interested in Historical Romance, Slice of Life, and use OC’s on occasion. I only write as F- I don’t mind playing M as a background character I just suck at writing as M. I also only write MxF. I fully support LGBTQ+, both in reality and in fiction, I just have no experience with it myself.

So now that all the nitty gritty is out of the way. A few ideas I have had for roleplay:

Twilight:

#1: This takes place in alternate timeline. Edward and the Cullen's never returned to Forks in New Moon. While Bella does get over Edward to some degree she definitely is suffering from some PTSD. It picks up with her in her freshman year at college in Alaska. There she bumps into Jasper in a coffee shop. They start out gradually as friends, he helps her let go of her negative feelings of longing for Edward, and eventually they fall in love. We could even have Edward find out further down the line from a vision from Alice (who released Jasper to find her true mate) and he could try to fight Jasper . There's room for a lot of fun. drama and romance in this one.

#2 would taken place Freshman year of HS, only instead of meeting Edward, she meets Jasper. I haven't thought much other than that.

Harry Potter:

#1. Head Boy/ Head Girl- Dumbledore makes Draco Head Boy in hopes to get closer to him and also thinking Hermione could be a good role-model for him. They share a dormitory and are in charge of all school functions, so their titles require them to spend a lot of time together. This one is a slow-burn and all about seduction on Draco’s part. I really like the idea of them bringing out the best/worst of each other and falling in love. This would also work well with James and Lily, but it would be much lighter, more of a opposites-attract, fire and ice type deal. With both I enjoy witty banter, slow-burning romance, and a great deal of comedy if Lily/James.

#2. After a particularly nasty row, Dumbledore punishes James and Lily by magically bonding them together by an invisible rope. When they fight, it pulls them closer together, and relaxes and stretches when they don’t. With completely different personalities, its not long before they are practically entangled. Eventually they grow closer and begin to lament the distance that the charm is allowing. After some time they fall in love and Dumbledore admits the spell wore off weeks before and they were with each other of their own free will. This would be light, romantic and full of comedy and entertainment. Lots of witty banter and all about the chase.

Of course, I’d also be willing to share (for lack of better term?) custody of other important characters to spice things up in any of these RP.

Hoping to hear from you soon

<3<3<3

Last edited:
Open to double with Alice with your first Twilight idea (thinking she could see visions of her true mate, such as locations or people they might interact with, but not see who it was specifically)?​

Open to double with Alice with your first Twilight idea (thinking she could see visions of her true mate, such as locations or people they might interact with, but not see who it was specifically)?​

Absolutely! Were you wanting to be Alice or me double as Alice for you? If the first, would you rather me as an OC or another character in the fandom?

Absolutely! Were you wanting to be Alice or me double as Alice for you? If the first, would you rather me as an OC or another character in the fandom?
The latter. Thinking that the Cullens did go to Alaska for the wilderness and 'food' (the lack of humans to bother them would probably be a bonus) but Alice starts feeling an unknown pull towards the southwest (direction from Alaska, not southwestern US).

The latter. Thinking that the Cullens did go to Alaska for the wilderness and 'food' (the lack of humans to bother them would probably be a bonus) but Alice starts feeling an unknown pull towards the southwest (direction from Alaska, not southwestern US).

I would absolutely would be down for that! Would you like to make these separate rp’s or have them intersect at some point? I’ve actually never written from Alice’s POV- pretty excited about it, though. Her and Emmett are my favorite characters :)

if your still open for RP's I'd be very interested in #1. Head Boy/ Head Girl Draco/Hermione
feel free to pm for more plotting

I would absolutely would be down for that! Would you like to make these separate rp’s or have them intersect at some point? I’ve actually never written from Alice’s POV- pretty excited about it, though. Her and Emmett are my favorite characters :)
They would eventually intersect, obviously, regardless, though I think doing both separate would be more appealing.

They would eventually intersect, obviously, regardless, though I think doing both separate would be more appealing.

I think that would be best too. Are there any particular elements or angles you would like to explore? I pretty much have Bella’s POV worked outfor the first post and I have an idea of where to start with Alice. I just want to make sure we are both satisfied with our journey.

I think that would be best too. Are there any particular elements or angles you would like to explore? I pretty much have Bella’s POV worked outfor the first post and I have an idea of where to start with Alice. I just want to make sure we are both satisfied with our journey.
Can't think of anything off the top of my head. Gotta say that Alice is my favourite of the Twilight series.

(I also have an idea for a Leah×Alice×OC where the battle with the Volturi actually did happen.)

Hey, I'm Destiny--and I'm interested in a Vampire Diaries RP.

I notice most of your pairings are all canon, but I'm not sure if you'd be willing to do an OC in there.
I would be looking specifically for a Elijah for my OC, but would be willing (and prefer) to double up as anyone for you.

I don't like to put a lot into these 'i'm interested posts', but basically-

I'm 18+, I'm literate, and I'm active.

If you wanna chat more you can PM me on here or add me on discord: Destuhnee#8474.

Thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back