• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

jaso.s

certified loser lamo wannabe
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
jaso’s roleplay search!
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[ ☁️ | INTRODUCTION ]

hi everyone!! my name is jaso and i’ve been roleplaying for close to 10 years now! i’m currently working full time and going to school to become an animator! i’m in the central time zone and love to talk so i consider myself pretty somewhat open :)

[ ☁️ | BASIC ROLEPLAY INFO ]

i am currently open for roleplay! i consider myself an adv-lit/novella writer and tend to mirror. i love love loooove fandom role plays but i’m also open to other dynamics/plots if you have any in mind!

i can do ocxcc or ccxcc depending on who i’d roleplay, who you’re willing to roleplay and what fandom we’re doing. i also am a sucker for doubling and am absolutely down for that too as long as you don’t put too much focus on your pairing!

i can play multiple people at once and am open to doing aus or discussing plots too! i’m a HUGE sucker for drama, angst angst angst, romance, action, etc. i can also do 18+ dark themes, of course as long as you’re also 18+

doesn’t matter the gender, i can play man/woman/any nonbinary or genderfluid etc. character. i’m also a sucker for poly relationships so don’t be afraid to ask if i can play more than one cc to your oc, as long as the romance is cute or angsty i’m all for it.

[ ☁️ | FANDOMS ]

here’s a list of all of the fandoms i’m interested in! one’s with stars either mean i’m not fully caught up or am an anime only. i’ll also put a few characters i’d love for you to play (some platonic), and if you want to know who i can play feel free to ask!

- jujutsu kaisen ✮

- tokyo revengers

- bungo stray dogs

- hazbin hotel

-helluva boss

- demon slayer

- shadows house

- hunter x hunter

- my hero academia

- soul eater

- the promised neverland

- death note

- ouran high school host club

- toilet bound hanako-kun

- nanbaka

- assassination classroom

- castlevania

- spider-man: into/across the spider-verse

- attack on titan

we can discuss who can play who in conversation if you’re interested in any of these! i’m willing to try to play almost anyone from these fandoms as long as i have a good understanding of their character and don’t outright hate them

[ ☁️ | SHIPS ]

here’s some ccxcc ships i’m willing to rp! bolded characters are ones i can play, and if there are no bolded then i can play either one

- satosugu

-soukoku (chuuya)

- bajifuyu

-kazufuyu

- fyolai

- huskerdust

- lucifer x lilith

- fizzarolli x asmodeus

- blitz x stolas

- patrick x emilico

- kate x john

- matt x mello

- karmagisa

[ ☁️ | EXTRA ]

i’d love to be friends outside of rping! making hcs about our characters, joking etc. is all fun too me so don’t be shy! i also prefer rping on discord because i’m pretty new here and don’t know how to work everything yet but if you’re uncomfortable with that or just don’t want that’s perfectly fine! :)

Last edited:
I wouldn’t mind rping some Hazbin/Helluva stuff. Though It’s been awhile since I’ve watched Soul Eater as well as OHSHC. But how about Black Butler(out of curiosity)?

I’d be open to a OHSHC roleplay! 🫶 I only play Haruhi though, I hope that’s okay (I can do side characters obviously)
Ive got some wonderful ideas for them so the way I play Haruhi isn’t completely in character! But for the most part it is

I’d be open to a OHSHC roleplay! 🫶 I only play Haruhi though, I hope that’s okay (I can do side characters obviously)
Ive got some wonderful ideas for them so the way I play Haruhi isn’t completely in character! But for the most part it is
id love to roleplay with you! do you mind if i pm you?

I wouldn’t mind rping some Hazbin/Helluva stuff. Though It’s been awhile since I’ve watched Soul Eater as well as OHSHC. But how about Black Butler(out of curiosity)?
it’s been a while since ive seen black butler! I vaguely remember some of the first season but i never read the manga so i hardly remember most of the plot </3

it’s been a while since ive seen black butler! I vaguely remember some of the first season but i never read the manga so i hardly remember most of the plot </3
I mean, it’s been awhile for me too. But as long as you know how the characters act and behave, then I don’t mind how aligned with the canon storyline it is.

I mean, it’s been awhile for me too. But as long as you know how the characters act and behave, then I don’t mind how aligned with the canon storyline it is.
thing is i can only remember like 4 of them off the top of my head and I don’t think i have a good enough grasp on their personality to know how they behave😭

Hi! I would absolutely love to do a soukoku rp with you! I've been craving to do an rp with them so bad, especially aus with loads of drama and angst if that would interest you?

Hi! I would absolutely love to do a soukoku rp with you! I've been craving to do an rp with them so bad, especially aus with loads of drama and angst if that would interest you?
that ABSOLUTELY interests me i’d love to do an rp with you!!!

jaso’s roleplay search!

[ ☁️ | INTRODUCTION ]

hi everyone!! my name is jaso and i’ve been roleplaying for close to 10 years now! i’m currently working full time and going to school to become an animator! i’m in the central time zone and love to talk so i consider myself pretty somewhat open :)

i am currently open for roleplay! i consider myself an adv-lit/novella writer and tend to mirror. i love love loooove fandom role plays but i’m also open to other dynamics/plots if you have any in mind!

i can do ocxcc or ccxcc depending on who i’d roleplay, who you’re willing to roleplay and what fandom we’re doing. i also am a sucker for doubling and am absolutely down for that too as long as you don’t put too much focus on your pairing!

i can play multiple people at once and am open to doing aus or discussing plots too! i’m a HUGE sucker for drama, angst angst angst, romance, action, etc. i can also do 18+ dark themes, of course as long as you’re also 18+

doesn’t matter the gender, i can play man/woman/any nonbinary or genderfluid etc. character. i’m also a sucker for poly relationships so don’t be afraid to ask if i can play more than one cc to your oc, as long as the romance is cute or angsty i’m all for it.

[ ☁️ | FANDOMS ]

here’s a list of all of the fandoms i’m interested in! one’s with stars either mean i’m not fully caught up or am an anime only. i’ll also put a few characters i’d love for you to play (some platonic), and if you want to know who i can play feel free to ask!

- jujutsu kaisen ✮

- tokyo revengers

- bungo stray dogs

- hazbin hotel

-helluva boss

- demon slayer

- shadows house

- hunter x hunter

- my hero academia

- soul eater

- the promised neverland

- death note

- nanbaka

- castlevania

- attack on titan

we can discuss who can play who in conversation if you’re interested in any of these! i’m willing to try to play almost anyone from these fandoms as long as i have a good understanding of their character and don’t outright hate them

[ ☁️ | SHIPS ]

here’s some ccxcc ships i’m willing to rp! bolded characters are ones i can play, and if there are no bolded then i can play either one

- satosugu

-soukoku (chuuya)

- bajifuyu

-kazufuyu

- fyolai

- huskerdust

- lucifer x lilith

- fizzarolli x asmodeus

- blitz x stolas

- patrick x emilico

- kate x john

- matt x mello

- karmagisa

[ ☁️ | EXTRA ]

i’d love to be friends outside of rping! making hcs about our characters, joking etc. is all fun too me so don’t be shy! i also prefer rping on discord because i’m pretty new here and don’t know how to work everything yet but if you’re uncomfortable with that or just don’t want that’s perfectly fine! :)
bump!

Hi Jaso! Not sure if you're still looking for partners, but I would be interested in either MHA or Demon Slayer if you are! 😊 Not sure if you have preference between the two, but I would be happy with either one.

Hi Jaso! I am currently looking to get back into roleplaying once again! I have been roleplaying on and off for about 10 years and I am 25. I would be interested in a My hero female oc x your male oc!

Hey, I'd love to rp Helluva Boss with you! I think Blitzo is a great character and I'd be very excited to play him against Stolas (I love them so much it's unreal).

Hi there! If you’re interested in satosugu. I’m sooo down. I’ve been wanting to roleplay those two. Oh and baji and chifuyu! Hell yes

hi! I'm craving Tokyo Revengers, Bungo Stray Dogs, The Promised Neverland, Hazbin Hotel, Assassination Classroom and Jujutsu Kaisen!

I've watched all of the above but uhh, I remember the minor and funny things of the animes. I don't remember it much-

I only or mostly do ocxcc, very rare that I agree to ccxcc. But soukoku is a BIG exception.

I made this way too long, but I really wanna rp ocxcc in the fandoms listed above.

Hope to hear from you!

jaso’s roleplay search!

[ ☁️ | INTRODUCTION ]

[ ☁️ | FANDOMS ]

- jujutsu kaisen ✮

- tokyo revengers

- bungo stray dogs

- hazbin hotel

-helluva boss

- demon slayer

- shadows house

- hunter x hunter

- my hero academia

- soul eater

- the promised neverland

- death note

- nanbaka

- castlevania

- attack on titan

[ ☁️ | SHIPS ]

- satosugu

-soukoku (chuuya)

- bajifuyu

-kazufuyu

- fyolai

- huskerdust

- lucifer x lilith

- fizzarolli x asmodeus

- blitz x stolas

- patrick x emilico

- kate x john

- matt x mello

- karmagisa

[ ☁️ | EXTRA ]

I am super interested in Hazbin/Helluva.

jaso’s roleplay search!

[ ☁️ | INTRODUCTION ]

[ ☁️ | FANDOMS ]

- jujutsu kaisen ✮

- tokyo revengers

- bungo stray dogs

- hazbin hotel

-helluva boss

- demon slayer

- shadows house

- hunter x hunter

- my hero academia

- soul eater

- the promised neverland

- death note

- nanbaka

- castlevania

- attack on titan

[ ☁️ | SHIPS ]

- satosugu

-soukoku (chuuya)

- bajifuyu

-kazufuyu

- fyolai

- huskerdust

- lucifer x lilith

- fizzarolli x asmodeus

- blitz x stolas

- patrick x emilico

- kate x john

- matt x mello

- karmagisa

[ ☁️ | EXTRA ]

hi! would you be open to discuss Attack on Titan? ^^

Hello hello 💜
I'd love to do a hazbin hotel or spiderman into the spider verse roleplay with you if the offer is still open. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back