• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "Jamison 'Junkrat' Fawkes here!" - Overwatch Fantasy search!

mob_lmao

"When you are young they assume you know nothing."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Explosions could be heard echoing across the landscape, their dazzling lights and puffy clouds of smoke a wonder for anyone to see. Moments later a figure emerged from the debris, a scarecrow that plonked onto the ground, bits of straw strewn across it as it landed face first.
Today's antagonist is Junkrat, one of my beloved . .. kins! I love him so much, his goofy little smile and his mischievous laughs, and I want someone to help bring him to life in roleplay!

"'ello mates! Nice to meet ya'! Pleasure to make your .. . acquaintance! That's the one!"
He held out his hand, ecstatic to have met you! Who could pass up an opportunity like this? Sure he can be a bit clingy, and perhaps a bit crazy, but he'll love you to bits.

A few things I'm looking for not only in the roleplay, but in my partner too!;

1) 18+ of age, just for our protection!
2) Active, active, active! I really wanna talk with you, and as we're conducting our rp here I'd love to talk to you over Discord or anything else to discuss ideas, plots, and headcanons!
3) To want to rp with Junkrat! You can use any OC, Overwatch (or other fandom) canon, but I need to reciprocate his energy somehow!
4) Last but not least, a fantasy world where I can actually use him! Modern fantasy Overwatch is good, but whatever you'd like :))

fed2c5d5fb73f31043781edd08001ea6.jpg
38f063286fe4947880a5a6e16f994f3e.jpg
This contains an image of:
This contains an image of: Reaper76 Trash Can: Photo

Last edited:
Bump!
Desperately looking for RoadRat ( Junkrat X Roadhog ) or Junkrat / Roadhog X OC ( doubles ) please please please IM BEGGING ON MY HANDS AND KNEES....

I hope you are still interested in roleplay with me, mob, I can put to use something from lots of ideas, which can include Junkrat. I think I would check every day for a message through this, now, more than I would on Discord, which as I said I do use. You can find me there still, as I showed my profile name there to you through my direct message to you.

Howdy! If this is still open, i'd be down to discussing a plot with you about this! It seems quite interesting, and i'd love to be able to help you get that inspo you've got for Junkrat out :)

Howdy! If this is still open, i'd be down to discussing a plot with you about this! It seems quite interesting, and i'd love to be able to help you get that inspo you've got for Junkrat out :)

HAI HAI HELLO!!! This is absolutely still open, I'm very happy to hear your interest !!
I'd love to start a discussion with you, preferably over Discord, but whatever you're comfortable with c:

HAI HAI HELLO!!! This is absolutely still open, I'm very happy to hear your interest !!
I'd love to start a discussion with you, preferably over Discord, but whatever you're comfortable with c:
Send me a dm so I can send you my discord tag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back