• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ivalice

I'm somewhat interested. If I'm a bit less burnt out on group RPing by the time this is up I'll make a character.

CoreyXIX said:
I'm somewhat interested. If I'm a bit less burnt out on group RPing by the time this is up I'll make a character.
Cul. Sounds good.

Glad this got interest :P .

So, any chance you give a better definition of what you consider OP in your RP? On this site I've noticed the word 'reasonable' tends to be pretty flexible.

Last edited by a moderator:
CoreyXIX said:
So, any chance you give a better definition of what you consider OP in your RP? On this site I've noticed the word 'reasonable' tends to be pretty flexible.
Invincible, really. One of my characters will be a Grand Demon, so. Ya kno'. I mostly meant it as far as the race. I don't want my little ponies and other such randomness.

Mitchs98 said:
Invincible, really. One of my characters will be a Grand Demon, so. Ya kno'. I mostly meant it as far as the race. I don't want my little ponies and other such randomness.
Well, I think I'm sold on your RP already!

Mitchs98 said:
Does that mean i can be a Life angel and be your nemisis?

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Does that mean i can be a Life angel and be your nemisis?

[/QUOTE]
Malorn is typically too reserved to care..but. Kay. Wynaut.

I'm interested. I haven't taken part in an interesting Fantasy themed RP in a very long time. That being said, I'm a bit curious on the races department. Is there any chance I could be a kind of reptilian similar to Argonians from the Elder Scrolls series? I even have a cool name for said race.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back